Chapter 7- Lurking In The Shadows

*Rainbow Rocket HQ*

"Excuse me sir!" A grunt shouted as they burst through the doors. "What?" Giovanni hissed, his face twitching in annoyance. "The raid sir! It failed!"  Giovanni's head snapped up and he immediately got out of his chair and walked up to him "How?!" He demanded "The Sibion Champion stopped us." The grunt explained "He used Aura and was able to fly, he had been beating us with just 8 Pokémon and his buddies came to assist and added fuel to the fire. We had to retreat." Giovanni nodded then gestured for him to go away. The grunt saluted, then walked out, leaving Giovanni all alone as he sat back in his chair "Hmm." He thought "The new regions champion, eh?." He then got out his Rockettop (Team rocket version of laptop) and start to search up all the information he could about this new champion but found almost nothing "Hmm not much is known about this new champion..This is troubling." After a while of thinking he had formed a plan. Giovanni sat up and slammed a button on the intercom. "All grunts and admins! Keep a lookout for the Sibion champion! I want him to be captured and taken to me immediately!"
____________________________________

"Hey Kiawe when is your battle going to resume?" Ash asked. It was now a day after the incident and the stadium was closed for the day due to the damage. "Well they said in about a day because they have to rebuild the wall." Kiawe then went to sit on the couch. "So we have the day to ourselves." Then their was a knock on their door. Ash walked up and opened it to see Delia. "No." Then Ash slammed the door in her face. "Ash as your mother I demand you open this door!" Ash sighed "Delia when you betrayed me you lost that right so go away before I make you!" Ash threatened. He was not having it today. "No I will not leave young man-.." Then a punching sound was heard, followed up with feet moving. Ash opened the door to see all of his Gym Leaders. "Hey guys, come in." Ash greeted and let them walk in. "Hey Ash we need to talk." Stoic then looked at Kiawe "In Private. Sorry Kiawe I know you've changed and all but this is a league matter." Kiawe nodded, then went to Iris room. Then the gym leaders and elite four proceeded to sit down. "So guys what do need to talk about?"'Ash asked "Well Ash.." Gabriel started "Its the region." Dan added on "We need to leave." Lola finished. "Why?" Ash asked, a bit surprised. "You see Ash.." Xander explained "The substitutes we left behind have just checked in with us. They can't do it anymore and some are even being cruel to the Pokémon."     "Yes so with that being said we must leave so we can tend to the region." Herrick added on "And maybe whoop someone's behind and take em to jail."  Ash nodded in understanding "I'll talk to Charles about this and make the arrangements." With that being said Ash left.
______________________
"Excuse me? Can I come in?" Ash was I front of brown double doors and was pressing a button on the intercom "Who is this, what is your rank, and what is your purpose?" The operator asked. "My name is Ash, champion of the Sibion League, and I need to speak with Charles Goodshow." The door clicked and Ash opened the door "Ah Ash, please take a seat." Charles greeted, Ash did as he was told and sat down. "Now what would like to discuss my boy?" Ash explained what was going on and Charles listened very carefully, interrupting every now and then to ask a question. When Ash was finished Charles nodded "Well this is a very interesting situation, but rules are rules and the region and the Pokémon always come first. I will have to make some changes to the match ups but I suppose it's inevitable." He then scratched his chin "Alright Ash I must now go make the changes and do the paperwork." He then sat up "If you'll excuse me." Then Charles proceeded to walk away and Ash did the same.
____________________________________
*Meanwhile with Brock and Kiawe*

"Oh Arceus!" Brock cursed, he was watching Pokeball (Pokémon version of football) on the TV. It was The Gravelin Geodudes vs The Soaring Swellows. Brock was rooting for The Gravelin Geodudes and they just lost. "Ha now pay up!" Kiawe said with triumph in his voice. The two made a bet. If The Gravelin Geodudes lost Brock would have to pay up and vice versa. "Fine..." Brock said meekly, tears on his faces as he handed Kiawe $165 At that moment Iris walked in. "What are you two doing?" She then noticed Brock crying and Kiawe standing proud "Losing bets.." Brock replied meekly, still crying. Kiawe sighed "You See we made a bet and I won." He said with a smug look on his face, Iris then snickered a bit. "To bad so sad Brock." Brock looked at her with a heartbroken expression. "Why me..."  Then their was a knock on the door. "I'll get it." Kiawe sighed, then he opened the door to see 3 champions. Lance, Steven, and Cynthia. "What are you 3 doing here?" Kiawe asked "We need to talk with Ash." Steven answered "Do you know where he is?" Kiawe shook his head and explained that he just left to talk with Charles Goodshow. All three champions sighed "We need to find him." Lance said with a serious tone "Do you know where he might be?" Kiawe thought for a second, then smiled "Well he might be training in the forest. He always goes to a secluded spot in the forest, but we don't know where it is.." Kiawe paused "But I know who might! Follow me." The champions then walked down the hallway, Kiawe guiding them. They kept walking until Kiawe stopped and knocked on a door on the right side of the hallway. The door opened and revealed Paul. " Kiawe it is 8:30 in the morning what is it?." Paul snapped, he was in his pajamas and his bed head looked ridiculous, making Steve and Lance chuckle a bit, then he noticed the 3 champions "Umm if I'm in trouble it was probably Richie's fault."