Chapter 5- Confrontation

Authors POV

Ash had just walked to the park, where he was going to meet Blaze and Brook he was just about to text them, when Brook walked out of a bush covered with bruises and scars. She was starting to fall "Brook!" Ash shouted than catches her. "What happened?!"

"Those traitors happened." She weakly responded "They came out of known where and jumped me and my brother. They came at us with knifes" she paused for a moment and coughed out blood. "I got beaten up pretty bad and when I thought I was dead, he pushed me back and took the hit. He fought for almost an hour, protecting me and fighting back. Soon he fainted, they then took him to somewhere." She finished then fainted. Ash then picked her up bridal style and carried her back to her room then he called an emergency meeting with his league and explained what happened

"THOSE LITTLE RUNTS!" Dan  Stoic, and Herrick shouted in unison,I've never seen them this mad "WE NEED TO FIND OUT WHERE THEY ARE." Gabriel added on "Agreed, but how?" Elizabeth finished "I have an idea" Astral said "We could interrogate one of them and if they don't comply I can use the physic powers my Pokémon posses to read their minds." Everyone nodded "I know who we can ask." Ash said and then got a smirk. He then walked out to the stadium, his entire league following him. After a couple of minutes of walking he found who he was looking for. "Hey!" Ash shouted "What-" was all she could say before Ash grabbed her by the wrist and dragged her outside to an alleyway and pushed her against a wall, The entire Sibion League was eyeing her now "Listen Serena I'm only going to ask this once." Ash said in a threatening tone. "Where.Is.Blaze?"

"I'm not talking you son of a-" Before Serena could finished Her face was sprayed by an Aqua Jet, Followed up by a punch in the face from Brook. She then looked her dead in the eyes. "Liston here you ****** if you don't tell me where my brother is I will **************************************************************************************************************************** and *********************** then I'll ************************************************** But I'm not done yet after that I'm going to ************************************************************* Furthermore after seeing you suffer I'll make you wear their ************************************************************ as a ****************** coat! Oh but that's not the last of it! After I make you suffer imma ************************************************************************************************************************* Like a bow tie!Trust me you wanted this part of dialogue censored. Trust me.....

Everyone and I mean everyone was shocked, even Ash was speechless. They have never seen that side of her, ever. "Lord Arceus all mighty who new she had THAT in her?" Jasmine whispered into Jasper's ear.  Everyone then looked at Serena, who was crying like heck and had a fearful look in her eyes. Ash checked her Aura, that threat Brook gave scared the living Arceus out of her! Her Aura a very, very dark shade of pink. Serena then broke the ice. "O-o-ok I-I-I will T-Talk." She stammered "Just please d-don't let her h-h-h-hurt m-me."

"A-Alright then." Ash stammered, still shocked. "Where is blaze and why did you even do this?" "And is how badly is he hurt?" Gabriel finished "Blaze is in our room tied to the wall and we did this because Dawn wanted revenge on Blaze. Dawn always hits him so I'm guessing badly." When she finished they dropped her and ran to the traitors room. "Ok here's the plan" Ash then got cut off by Stoic kicking the door open. "I like yours better." Stoic chucked a bit then walked in with Ash, everyone following them. We walked in and saw Kiawe and Brock tied to a chair. "What in the Arceus?" I thought "Hey Ash." Brock said "Little help?" Kiawe asked. I then went to untie Brock but not Kiawe. "Thanks but can you untie Kiawe as well?" Brock asked "Why he is a traitor just like you and all the other traitors." Ash retorted "Look Ash im sorry." Kiawe started in a apologetic tone. "If I didn't they would hurt my little sister. Honestly you've been a great friend and not a day goes by I regret betraying you."