Chapter 4

I woke up to my alarm and checked my phone, not one call which is a surprise to me because Jackson always called me.

I got ready for work but I decided to look a little more dressier and edgy, of course not for Justin but for myself. Yeah. who am I kidding.

I put on a black dress and added a cardigan and put dark brown lipstick. I felt pretty.

I rushed out the house and went straight into work.

"you look beautiful today" I hear Zac right when I come out the elevator. I smile at him.

"I'm telling you the food was amazing, next time I will drive you if you were having car trouble" he says walking me to the coffee room, we always drink coffee before we start doing any work.

"Have you seen Justin?" I ask, changing the subject, I know Zac is interested in me and he is very attractive but I just never thought of him in a way other than friends.

"I heard he got in some trouble with the paparazzi yesterday" Zac says leaning on the table" I don't know what Jackson was thinking having his celebrity cocky ass son be our boss when-"

Justin walks in , with a suit this time and his hair a little messy but you could tell that's the look he was kind of going for, he looked clean. nice. Sexy.

He grinned" How was the date you two?"

Fuck.

I immediately looked at Zac who raised his eyebrow "How do-"

I cut him so fast" Justin what do you have me working on today?" I hope to God that he answers me.

he gives a small chuckle"Actually-"

"I'm not doing her work if that's what you are about to say" Zac snaps a bit and sips on his coffee. The room felt tense.

"If you let me speak" Justin narrows his eyebrows and adjusts his suit "I am having a meeting about what I'm planning on doing with this business" He looks at Zac and than me.

"So you might want to pour me coffee and head to the meeting room if you don't want to loose this job" he gives a cocky smile to Zac and walks off.

I look at Zac who looked so angry at this point but I pat his back to enlighten him a little "I'll make him the coffee, just go to the room"

Zac gives a small smile and heads to the room.

-SKIP TO AFTER THE MEETING ROOM-

"What a beautiful man" I hear and I turn back to see my group of coworkers gossiping like usual after every meeting "Maybe after he's finally over Barbara he can be all over me" another coworker jokes, they always talk about somebody but I didn't expect them all to drool over Justin....even though.....Yes. He is a beautiful man.

"Honestly what he has planned out is better than what Jackson was trying to do" a new coworker said and I looked at Zac to see if he agreed and he just looked out of sort.

I slowly nod, and others do to while walking back to their desks. He is trying to set up a new structure that's more organized and easier for a lot of us and because of Jackson who had a lot of beef with other businesses who could of helped us, Justin ended up having one cleared up who is helping us with some ideas.

I wonder what had him decide all of this?

I walk into my office and start throwing away all the old tasks that are not needed anymore and go on the computer. I make a few calls but one of them isn't a real number so I head to his office to inform him.

"leave me the fuck alone" I hear in his office and I freeze but my curiosity gets the best of me again and I push open the door a little and see he's on the phone.

"you think I give a fuck about all this bullshit, the news, what everybody thinks about me but I don't" he yells, holding the cigarette box inis hand." You are the one that cares too much about the press"

I move the door little bit more and that's when he looks up at me "don't call me again" he demands and hangs up.

FUCK.

"Come in"

"I'm so sorry" I say clearing my throat

"what did you hear?" he leans at the wall.

"N-Nothing" I stare at my shoes, and play with my fingers.

"Hm" he says, walking to me "you know you can speak up if you have too"

"N-No I just ha-had a question" I lick my lips "about the number here" I point to the sheet of paper I was holding.

He comes closer, super close and looks at the sheet of paper "What about it?"

he  looks right into my eyes, his face inches away from mine, I don't know why my heart was pounding so much.

I take a step back "It's a wrong number"

He lifts an eyebrow" Let me check this out" He points at the chair right in front of his desk"sit"

I do exactly as told. 

he dials a number and picks up the phone, while waiting he is just looking at me "Has anyone told you that you look beautiful today?"

I can feel myself blushing, and I just smile before I could say anything I hear the caller I.d say hello.

"Yes listen this is Justin Bieber-no I'm working as the boss here-Yes-No he is not-Where-I don't bel-Well that's quite a invitation-Maybe-Who-What Time?-They are all going to be there?-I will be there!" He ends the call and puts the phone down.

I sit there in confusion waiting for him to inform me.

He takes out a cigarette"You want one?"

I shake my head"that's bad for you"

"I do it when I'm stressed" he starts to light one up"There's this public party where all the important people are going to be at" 

"you got invited?" I put a piece of my hair under my ear and continue to stare at him and study him and how he fidgets a little before putting the cigarette on his lips like he didn't like smoking either.

"Yeah and I shouldn't be where the public is right now but this will help this business a lot more and I could partner up with Chucks Industry" He says.

"So you really are trying to help your dad because the first day you seemed like you didn't want to work here and now-"

"I don't" he snaps a bit" But I'm not about to stay home and be fucking depressed cause right about now I feel like I have nothing going for me no more..I feel like" he looks down"I feel like nobody cares about the shit iv'e been doing for the past 7 years..I can't seem to find the love for it anymore and it's like everybody cares about some relationship that I should of never been in for that long" he starts to walk to the door.

I get up and walk over to him"I think you just lost yourself and that's what sometimes happens when you get out of a public relationship like that but don't get so mad about it" I slowly put my hand on his shoulder to see if I could comfort him maybe but he moves and looks at me, in what looks like anger and sadness.

"Whatever, fuck" He clears his throat" I shouldn't have said anything you may go back to your office" 

I just look at him, just to see his face expression but he doesn't look at me one bit instead he opens the door for me and I just nod and walk off.