Chapter 6

Thanks for still reading if you end up still here, again I'm not a writer but I have stories in my head and I write for fun, If I have any mistakes or advice let me know and continue reading if you like it.
—-/————/——-/——-/——-/——-/——/

"How's everything? I heard you are working for your dad now?" She asks, smiling so gracefully, her eyes sparkling at him, her hair perfectly in place, She was honestly better than her pictures.
I just stared and so did Dylan.
"It is what it is" he responds in annoyance, licking his lips and keeping his eyes on her
Her smile turned into a straight face and you could tell she was getting upset with the short responses "Justin it's been hard for me too okay"
He looks at the floor now and I feel his hand grab mine, it was unexpected but I held on to his hand.
"I'm sorry is this your girlfriend?" she stares at me and I could of sworn she didn't blink once.
He looks at me and than the bar" I don't need to tell you shit"
Dylan bursts out laughing" Well daamn"
She still has her eyes on me, looking up and down my entire body, I was feeling insecure right about now and I felt so uncomfortable that I didn't say one word still. 

"Okay well if you ever want to talk, you can call me cause I know you are still upset" she sighs, finally bringing her eyes back to him "I'll always pick up the phone for you" and she looks back at me, flipping her hair and walking off to the crowd. 

I was a little annoyed that she would say something like that because who knows..maybe he would call her again. And I don't know if that would be a good idea. Not for me. But for him.
The bartender walks over" You tryna get a shot?"
"You already know I want three" he follows the bartender and gets the tequila shots he wanted.
One.Two.Three
He drank all of them, all in that one minute" let's get the fuck outta here" he says out loud" Cause this place ain't shit"
I notice a lot of people start to stare and I bite my lip "people are starring"

"Fuck them" and he walks through the crowd, leading the way instead of going to the front of the party, we end up going to the back of the party.

"I always forget to text my ride to get here... SO we gotta wait a few minutes" he shouts again, taking out his phone to text
"Shh Justin you are speaking too loud when you don't need to be" I giggle a bit because I can tell he's a bit drunk, luckily nobody was in the back hall besides two security guards.
We waited at the hall because if we ended outside I knew the press and cameras were outside. So we just stood right next to the door. 
"I hate parties, I don't like being here" he admits, dropping his phone and than himself plotting on the floor"Wow...It's just a bunch of fake people"
I try not to laugh but the way he's acting, so drunk was quite something to watch "I know but at least you are so liked here"
"You would be too" he pats at the space on the floor next to him"sit down next to me"
I sit on the floor, and smile" You okay though?"
"I don't care about her" he pushes some of my hair out of my face
My heart starts to pound but I shake my head because he was wrong and I know he's drunk because of her" Shut up"
"How bout you make me" he grins, leaning close to me
I can feel myself getting butterflies, but I try to push them away and move back "you still love her"
"I could love you too" he shouts in anger and I end up putting my hand on his mouth
"Shhhhh"
I hear him laughing in my hand and I start to laugh too. 

Justin gets a text and gets up immediately"He's out there"

I get up but Justin is having trouble walking, clearly in no condition in controlling himself and I guess the driver knew because he walked in and helped him to the car.
Justin is laid up in the car and I'm seated next to him, handing him water that was in the limo.
"I don't want water" he constantly repeats, shaking his head and pouting
it was like taking care of a baby, and honestly I found it so cute but I once again push that thought away
" Justin please you are too drunk"
" You really care" he says before laughing" that's why I like you"
I just stared at him, I wanted him to tell me more but I didn't want to take advantage of how drunk he was, or he could be just saying this just because
"You have pretty eyes" he says with a straight face
"thank you" and right after that his eyes close and he ends up falling asleep.
I start rethinking about everything he said tonight, and I don't even know what to think.
The car stops and the driver opens the door" you are home, Chantel"
I look at the driver and than I look back at Justin who is sleeping
"Make sure he is safe and sound in his bed" I say while getting out
"Of course m'am , always" he says back and I adjust my dress before walking to my door
"Ay by the way, he's not what you think.. he ain't always taking girls home " he shouts and I nod while walking inside.
I wonder what his point was of saying that?