Chapter 6

"Ricky, please. Let me explain." Andi said quivering with fear. The light from the television showed the anger in his eyes. "I should go..." Lana said starting to get out. "Baby wait!" Andi said, placing her hand on Lana's arm. This seemed to anger Ricky even more. "Baby?!!!" Ricky shouted looking back and forth at them in disbelief.

"What did you do to my girlfriend you floozy?!!" Ricky shouted. He ran over to Lana grabbing her by the arms and squeezing them. Lana cried out in pain. Andi rushes over to them trying to save her from his grasp but to no avail. "Ricky stop!!!" Andi shouted.

Within a matter of seconds, Steven and Connie appear in the doorway. "What in heaven's name?" Connie said. Steven grabbed Ricky, helping Lana get out of his grasp. Ricky tried to break out of Steven's grasp. "LET ME GO! THAT FLOOZY DID SOMETHING TO MY ANDI! What did you do to her?!!!" Ricky shouted.

Lana quickly retired the blanket covering herself. "Ever since Andi came back she's been different! Something has been different about her!" Ricky shouted. "What are you talking about Ricky?! What's going on?" Steven asked. Andi could feel her body getting hotter from nervousness. She wanted to take Lana and run.

This was not how she wanted all of them to find out. It was her fault. "I found them together in bed!" Ricky shouted. Connie and Steven seemed confused. "Ricky calm down. Maybe they were just—" Connie began. "THEY WERE JUST FUCKING!" Ricky shouted. Steven and Connie looked shocked.

Lana looked over at Andi who looked as though she wanted to cry. Everyone was looking at Andi now. "Andi...I don't understand." Connie said. By now, Steven had released Ricky. It was now or never. Once Andi spoke there was no going back.

"During these past few days I've come to realize that I have strong feelings for her." Andi said looking over at Lana. Lana flashed a small but sad smile. Lana reached out to touch her, but was interrupted by Ricky. "Don't touch her!" Ricky shouted, causing Lana to jump back.

Ricky looked at Connie and Steven urging them to leave. They both seemed hesitant at first but eventually left the room giving them some privacy. "I-I love you Ricky. We've been together for so long and you've been so good to me. But I don't have feelings for you—" "Shhhh" Ricky said grabbing her face and resting his forehead against it.

This made Lana angry. Andi tried to pull away but he wouldn't let her so she just gave up. "You're sick baby. We're going to get you some help." Ricky whispered. Andi began to cry. "No Ricky you don't understand, I don't—" "Andi.." Lana called softly. "CAN IT BIMBO!" Ricky shouted. Lana swallowed nervously.

Ricky looked around the room as if searching for something then looked back at Lana with hatred in his eyes. "I'm going to have to ask you to leave, now." Ricky said. "No please, don't go! I want you to stay! I want her to stay!" Andi begged. "Darling I—" "Go before I call the police and have you locked up!" Ricky warned.

Tears fell down Lana's eyes. Andi turned around, looking at Lana. Andi has never felt so much pain. She was terrified of what could happen if they continued, but she didn't want Lana to get in trouble. Ricky could have easily told the police that Lana has somehow corrupted her.

Staring into the beautiful woman's eyes Andi mouthed three words. "I love you." "I love you too." Lana mouthed back before collecting her stuff and going to change.

When she walked out the room, Ricky ran his hand through his hair in distress.  Andi fell to her knees sobbing. She wanted to die. "Everything is going to be okay. We're going to get you help." Ricky whispered pulling her into his embrace. Andi laid against his chest, the scent of cologne filled her nostrils.

What had happened? Andi wished she were dreaming. This couldn't be real. She didn't want to believe. Many people would probably tell her the same thing. She hoped her parents didn't find out. She wasn't sure how they'd react if they found out about her winter lesbian getaway. She would miss waking up to the aroma of pancakes, doo wop music, and Lana's beautiful smile.