Confused Blue Haired Girl

Wait, what?

"Ashton?" Michael says then blinks rapidly.

I'm so confused. How the fuck does Michael know ghost boy?

"Yeah. I-it's me." Ashton stutters as he wipes his eyes. I glance at Michael and see his smile grow even wider.

Confused blue haired girl over here!

Fill me the hell in please!

Michael makes a weird sound and runs over to Ashton and as they make impact, they fall over on the ground laughing as they hug.

I don't know what to feel right now..... Either happy or worried.....

After a moment they stand up smiling like idiots. Then they look at me and Michael's smile grows and Ashton's flattens a little, thinking the last I saw him, he was begging me not to go and leave him alone. Talk about awkward.

I look away from Ashton, I have to or I'll probably cry like a big fat baby.

"So wait. Paisley, how do you know Ashton?" Michael asks me. I look at him and I look down at my fingers as we make eye contact.

"Um how do you know Ashton?" I answer by asking my own question.

"You um, you know he's like, dead. Right?" Michael asks worried and I slightly nod my head.

"So how do you know him?" I ask again getting a little worried and inpatient.

Now it's his turn to look away and he scratches the back of his neck.

"Um. I'm well," before Michael could finish what he was going to say, Ashton interrupts him.

"He's like me." He blurts out and I open and close my mouth.

"I really hope you don't mean what I think you mean....." I say and I look at Michael and he looks at me with sad eyes.

Jeez all the cute guys I meet are dead. Great. This better not be the start of something.....

I go over to him. "Please tell me you're not......" I can't even say it.

"Yeah. I'm dead." He says and I feel like the wind was knocked out of me. Shit.

Why am I attracting ghost all of a sudden?

"Wait. You're dead and so is Ashton. Then, aren't you like, stuck to something or a place?" I ask him and I hear Ashton clear his throat.

"Um no, not actually." He says and I get even more confused.

"Then why the hell is he stuck to my house?" I ask pointing to Ashton who looks like he's going to poof into dust and blow away and I feel guilty all over again.

"Because I'm buried here." I hear Ashton say and I get a sick feeling in my stomach....

"Where?" I ask before they could say anything else. Michael and Ashton share a look making me even more worried.

"Um I'm buried in the backyard. Well, that's where a part of me is anyway." He mumbles the last part, hoping that I won't hear it oh, but I heard it. Don't you worry.

"What?! Where's the rest of you buried?!" I ask shocked out of my mind as Michael starts laughing and he falls back on to the couch while Ashton's face goes paler then it was before.

"Don't laugh you idiot! Where the fuck is the rest of you buried Ashton." I say my eyes narrowing and Michael laughs harder.

"Why don't you call him by his full name? It's more funny because he hates it." Michael chokes out and then keeps laughing as Ashton glares at him.