Like A School Girl.

"You sure you want this?"

"Yes. You have no idea how long I've waited for this moment."

"Alright.... But if you get hurt in anyway possible way, I'm stopping."

"Okay. I got it now do it already."

I sigh as Calum rolls his eyes and flips through his big witchy book.

"Okay. I think I've got it...." He says as I sit on his bed in his room.

He sits across from me and smiles. "Okay. So we'll need Ashton for this....."

"Okay, Ashton? Can you come here for a sec?" I yell/shout. After a few seconds Ashton appears (without a shirt) on the bed beside me.

I jump a little and he chuckles. "You're the one who called me here so I don't know why you're jumping."

I lightly punch his shoulder and Calum rolls his eyes at us but can't hide the smile. "Okay. You ready?"

I nod my head while Ashton gives us a weird look. "Ready for what?"

Calum and me both ignore him and Calum places a hand in Ashton's knee while closing his eyes and saying something that's not English (like last time) under his breath.

The power goes out for a second then it come back on and Calum intakes a deep breath.

"Hey! Why'd the power go out?! Witch! What did you do?!" Michael yells from down stairs and I chuckle.

He soon appears beside the bed, arms crossed and he glaring at Calum. "I was on the last level of my game."

Calum rolls his eyes at Michael and puts his book on the side table. "Mikey it was just a game. Chill."

"Did it work?" I whisper to Calum as Ashton and Michael start to bicker over which games better and how Michael sucks at both.

"M'not sure." He whispers back and I nod my head. "We'll have to see when we leave for school."

I agree and sigh catching the bickering boys attention and I walk over to my dresser and pull out washed out, ripped blue skinny jeans, a random sweater and clean under clothes.

Calum gets the hint and leaves going downstairs and Michael following him after giving me a look.

Ashton glances at me and smiles. "What was that all about?"

I grin innocently at him. "I don't know what you're talking about." I say walking into the washroom.

I shut the door and turn around putting my hand over my heart as Ashton leans against the wall with his arms crossed and a smirk on his face.

"Oh really? Are you sure you don't remembered what just happened a few minutes ago?" He says grabbing my waist and pulling me into him. I smile and wrap my arms around his neck.

"I'm 100% positive." I say as he leans down and presses his lips to mine an I kiss back with a smile.

His lips move against mine and my hands travel to his curly hair and his lips go to the side of my mouth and down to my neck.

"You know," he says in between kisses. "if we shower together," I close my eyes as I feel him suck on a certain spot as I quietly moan. "it'll save tons of water."

"You're dead, you don't need to shower." I manage to get out. He lightly pushes me against the bathroom wall.

"So, that doesn't matter." He says and I gasp as he gently bites down on my neck before soothing it with his tongue and lips.