Lingering thoughts

Marshall lee....

"marshall we?" i heard a gentle laughter

"no silly Marshall lee, here come on lets get out of this scary place and go to my tree house, sound good?"  i laughed as the cold boy picked me up and started flying, i pressed my body closer to him in fear of falling.

"dont worry i wont let you go, never will i let you fall or cry again" 

....

"MARSHALL!" i sat up screaming Marshalls name but i was in the tree house, on my bed? i heard muttering coming from down the ladder in the kitchen. i slowly climbed out of bed and slowly tip toed to the ladder, i knelt close and just hung my head over the edge listening.

"you called?" i jumped and fell backwards, marshall was floating up the ladder...

"you know its rude to listen to their conversation" i pushed him and stood up. i sighed and put my hand on my heart.

"you know its rude to scare the living math outta someone!" he laughed and floated around me, dragging his hand over my shoulders, collar bone and then to my shoulder blades. i shivered under his touch.

"youve grown...a lot" i looked down at my body, i never really felt insecure about it until now...was something wrong with it?

"is that good or bad?" i was looking down until Marshall grabbed my chin lightly and lifted it up

"its a good thing...but i can think of some bad things we can do with it" he winked and floated up just as i was about to punch him...

"Marshall we?...."

i stepped back my mind was intruding, i sat on the edge of the bed and rested my hands on my head. Marshall floated over and sat next to me, how come he can remember me but i can barely remember him.

i put my head on his shoulder for a second or two before i sat up straight again, i looked over to him and he was blushing. i punched him in the shoulder which made him look to me, i smiled before standing up.

"how long have you remembered me?" i asked him as i picked up some blue shorts and a top before i had a shower.

"for what seems like forever to me but 14 years to you" i felt bad about how he didnt forget but i forgot everything.

"you should probably go...the sun will rise soon" marshall floated towards me and hugged me from behind...it was tight and warm, for someone who is cold. i could tell he was hesitant to let go but he did.

"good bye fionna...." when marshall was just leaving the room he whispered "please dont forget me" i felt faint when he did but i continued on and took a shower, all the feelings kind of just vanished after that.

i got dressed into my clothes and since id lost my hat i tied my hair up into a high pony tail, even then it still reached to my butt. i opened the door out of the bathroom and cake was sitting there and Lord m. was kind of half up stairs half down... but yeah the 2 were there.

"honey, ah im not sure how to say this" i stood there fixing my clothes

"im going to live with lord m. i hope you understand this is for the sake of our kids" my mouth dropped and i jumped and danced around the room. 

"thats great new cake! i mean not that your leaving me but the fact that you are actually thinking about you for once! GO GO GO NOW GET OUT OF HERE!" i ushered them towards the door and just before cake left she grabbed my hand.

"be safe baby cakes" with that she walked off, BMO came down stairs and sat with me...

"who are you going to adventure with now fionna?" i sat next to BMO in our tresure room and looked around...