the dead queen?

i waited outside for marshall after the events happened, after about 10 minutes of waiting a blushing marshall came outside head hung low and embarrassed...

"ready to go?" i asked as i looked up and him but he just turned his back towards me. i was starting to get annoyed with him, i saved his life and now he is going to pretend like im not here.

"OK whats your problem! i helped you out and now your being a jerk" i put my hands on my hips marshall fidgetted a bit, if he was nervous he could just say that.

"uh...well the thing is...when i bite someone, supposedly my mum decides whether she or he is good enough for the nightospheres royal blood...and uh" 

"do actually believe what your mum tells you! really i thought you were supposed to the king of the nightosphere or something!" i interrupted him and threw my hands up...

"FIONNA THATS THE POINT! IM THE KING, HAVE YOU EVEN HEARD OF THE NIGHTOSPHERE HAVING A QUEEN! NO I THINK NOT! what i was saying if my mum doesnt think your good enough to be my queen she'll kill you off and leave no traces of you!" Marshalls eyes went into his scary mode, i stepped back a bit and fell over a rock.

"no,no, no fionna i didnt mean to snap. its just your to precious to me to become my queen and live in the nightosphere and i couldnt survive without you either...its just...uh im sorry" marshall came over towards me and gave me a hand up.

"no, its fine....so being your queen...." i went into my thoughts and thought about does that mean i have to marry marshall, worse will i have to have his children at the age of 18 or 19... i could do that or just die...

"fionna, im sorry" i looked up to marshall and shrugged, i mean cake probably told me about the whole nightosphere thing before but i was probably to focused on either gumball or adventuring.

"its fine, lets just get to your house quick..." i stopped and raised my hands up towards marshall.

"u-uh fionna what are you doing?" marshall blushed and came level with me.

"well your quicker than me and we'd get there faster...so pick me up, lets practise for when we marry and i become your queen!" i smiled and marshall dropped his head on my shoulder blushing like mad.

"fionna dont say things like that...it does things" i smiled and hugged marshall, he started floating upwards, i shut my eyes and laughed into Marshalls ear. 

"wheres the 'ill never let you fall or cry again'?" i whispered into marshalls ear, he quickly ducked his head back into my shoulder but he could see.

"i wish i never said that to 4 year old, it always comes back bites my butt as a 17 year old girl" i laughed and noticed that his hair was still up, so i tugged it out.

"ow, what are you doing?" 

"uh pulling the hair tie out of your hair, bite onto my shirt cause this is going to hurt" he did as i said, i quickly pulled it out and he clenched his fists on my shirt too. i stroked his hair and laughed.

"you need to brush your hair if you want to keep it this long" i pushed off marshall a bit so i could see his face.

"okay?" i asked

"okay." he spoke quietly...i smiled and we had arrived at his little cave which his house was inside, it was scary i mean there is water but im sure its not that bad.

"so you actually live in a cave huh?" i dropped off Marshall and walked on the ground, i turned around to look at Marshall following me.

"come to think of it, ive never seen you walk?" Marshall blushed and looked down.