My Bully Ch.7

IM SOOO SORRY FOR BEING AWOL I JUST FINISHED MY FIRST STORY "The bad boy next door" GO CHECK IT OUT IF YOU DIDNT ALREADY

Instagram: mjj_kingdom_

SHORT CHAPTER FOR NOW...IM DONE WITH MY OTHER STORY SO IM GONNA START UPDATING THIS ONE MORE.❤️

*************************************

Chapter. 7

He was holding me so close to him, I could feel his heat beat against me..it almost felt like I belonged there...it felt good.

He put his chin on top of my head shushing me. Why is he doing this? Why is he being so nice to me after all the things he then put me through what went through his head while we were at the park the other day? He literally beat me right before we got there and then the next day he comes to my house being all over me like it never happened. He saying he's sorry blah blah blah..sorry isn't even close to being enough did he not know what that did to me? I'm way to damaged to even talk to him I'm tariffed of him I cannot trust him he never gave a reason to. Every time I see him in school he makes my stomach turn I get sick knowing he's out to get me..he makes everyone look at me like I'm some roach on the floor like I'm disgusting. My family tells me I'm beautiful all the time and they always wonder if I have a boy friend or they would say "the boys must be all over you" yea right, all the boys think I'm grows boys don't even wanna come near me.

Michael finally loosen his grip and that's when I quickly backed up.

"Nevaeh" Michael said softly looking guilty, I shook my head at him.

"No..Michael I can't" I said slightly shaking, even tho he apologized to me I'm still scared of him..i mean how can I not be scared of him he used to bully me and beat the fuck outta me c'mon y'all you have to be on my side here.

"What do you want me to do to make it up to you Nevaeh?" He said begging looking upset.

"By staying away from me" I said started to walk away but suddenly Michael grabbed my arm.

"Let go of me Michael" I said getting angry.

"Please let's talk this out Nevaeh!!" He say pleadingly.

"Talk this out? talk what out? Michael there nothing to talk about ok..you can't take back what you done to me"

"I know Nevaeh I know that and wish I could take it back but can we still talk please" he said gently pulling me down siting me on the bench. I sighed.

"Can we start over" he said looking into my eyes, I looked away knowing it's gonna trap me.

"Start over with what?" I asked.

"How we met I wanna do it the right way this time" he said scooting closer to me, I would scoot over but then I would be on the ground.

"Michael I don't have time for this shit..i don't think you understand what you done to me..ok...put yourself in my shoes for a minute..imagine you getting bullied all the time and getting laughed at by everyone in school and getting beat almost everyday and then coming home pretending like your not in pain so your mom doesn't suspect anything wrong" I told him, I feel like he's not getting the picture that he's trying to erase everything.

He looked at me with shame and guilt written all over his face.

"It would really suck" he whispered looking down.

"Yea it does" I said looking away. We stayed quiet for a few seconds then he spoke.

"You have no idea how much this guilt is eating me up inside Nevaeh..I've been trying to talk to you for three days and you not wanting to talk to me is making me feel more ashamed of myself" he said with a shaky voice..seeing Michael cry is very new to me and I already know that I will hate it, it will make me feel guilty too..and I don't want that.