Box

Italics : Flashback

Italics / Bold : Author's Note

Little tord still doesn't know how to speak engurish properly

Whydoikeepsayingthat-- 

Tom stands up from an old swing, dusting the dirt that had attached on his ripped jeans. Tord's gaze follows every movement Tom made when he gets himself ready to leave. "Let's head back. I don't want to worry Edd." Tom spoke out of the silence. Tord felt his heart skip a beat; unsure of the emotion he's feeling. He kept thinking he was in love but never acquire the fact he is. He wasn't sure if it's love or hate,

"Your eyes cool!"Young Tord says in amazement as he leans closer to Tom's face; his norwegian accent showing. Tom smiles then giggles as he hugged his Tomee abear closed to his chest. "Thanks!"

but he keeps hoping it's hate.

"You sure space out a lot."

"Sorry, things have been on my mind." Tord scratches the back of his neck.

"Oh yeah? Like what, commie?" Tom smirks slightly as he bumps his index finger on the norski's chest.

"Tord! Look what I found!"Tom exclaims as he holds out a 5 jolens toy. One green, one blue, one purple, one red and one white. Tord's eyes glimmed as he took it the blue one."This cool!"

I pursed my lips then gulp nervously. I'm not sure what to say at the moment. I've been preparing for this though, words were already forming my head but I think this isn't the best time to speak my heart out.

"It's a long and boring story about the secret I can no longer keep for myself and other emotional corny shit."Tord sighs.

"I'm not leaving until you tell me."Tom said as he sat back down the swing.

"Tom! We go outside!"Tord groaned. "But teacher said to stay here."Tom pouts as he sat down the floor.

"Okay."Tord shrugs and stands up, heading to the direction they walked from untill Tom grabbed his sleeve. "Tord!" Tord laughs then motions Tom to follow. But Tom tugs on his sleeve more. The norski looks down at him confusedly.

"Can we stay here for another 10 minutes?"Tom asked.Tord shrugs then sits back down.

If you were wondering where they were, they were actually visiting their old kindergarten playground. In the middle of the night. Okay, it's more of like 'we want to visit our old kindergarten but were not allowed so we planned on sneaking inside in the middle of the night.' The reason they did this is beacause they wanted to bring back the old memories they kept. And the time they actually got along. Maybe they would be back to how they use to be.

They stayed silent in their position. A comfortable silence. They could feel the cold breeze hit their skin as their hair dances along the wind. But their eyes were focused on the stars above. They were like diamonds attached to the dark sky, illumating the world below the million stars.

Then Tom just started singing quietly.

"Please... don't see just a boy caught up in dreams and fantasies...

Tord glance at the blue hoodied man, not really surprised on how smooth Tom's voice was. Sometimes, Tord would secretly listen to Tom sing in the shower or even hum along.

"Please see me reaching out for someone I can't see...

Take my hand let's see where we wake up tomorrow...

Best laid plans sometimes are just a one night stand...

I'd be damned Cupid's demanding back his arrow...