11

Bella-

 Jasper stood there, stock still. I rushed forward and embraced my two children. Jasper pulled me back behind him and asked who they were. 

"We are Samuel and Elizabeth. Your children. How are you doin' dad, now that you have found mom again?"

Jasper sank to his knees and sobbed. He kept muttering "I thought I'd lost it all." The kids rushed forward and embraced him. I to joined in on the hug. It makes me sad that i had missed most of their lives, but it makes me happy again to know that they were home again.

Unexpectedly, Sam and Eliza announced that they had to tell us something. Considering their look, it was a big deal. But they would announce it later tonight.

"Ok let us get off your father and shut the door." There were two reasons why i said this. 1.People were looking in from the street, and 2.It was to hot for my liking. 

We got up and relocated into the family room and shut the front door. Just as we did so, there was a knock at the door. I answered it and found Peter and Charlotte in. Next thing you know the kids are on them screaming "Grandpa Peter! Grandma Char! We missed you!!" 

---------Later--------

"Ok so what I have to tell you is that I'm in the Marines." Samuel said with pride filling his voice. 

"And I'm in the Air Force." Elizabeth said with pride in her voice also. 

I couldn't believe this. I broke down crying at the thought of that. After I calmed down, I asked a question that I know will break my heart. 

"When do you ship out next?"

"I ship out in three days." Sam said through venom tears. Tears that will never fall. 

" I ship out in five days." Elizabeth said, though her voice cracked and had venom tears in her eyes. 

I broke. I just got them and now they are being deployed. Jasper hugged me and I hugged him back, not wanting to believe that this was real. 

"Ma, Pa, Pop, and Grams, we gotta go back to our bases. We love you. We'll be safe, I promise." Elizabeth said even though she had uncertainty in her voice. I know that they can't promise to come home, but promising to be safe is all I really needed to see that they come home. They were half human, after-all. I just can't bear to lose them, not after I had just got them back.  

With that they gave us hugs and went back to their bases. I will miss them, but the only thing keeping me happy is the fact that I know that they will be safe as they can possibly be. Peter and Char soon had to leave as well. As soon as they left, I went upstairs and turned the shower on. I jumped a little when I felt arms around me.I guess I was too deep into my thoughts. Next thing I know, he leans over and kisses me from behind.

I know what ya'll are thinking. I need an answer to this question. Do you want me to do an extra long steamy chapter for the next post? If I get lots of 'yes' then I will. If I do, then, you have to become a follower. If you already are just wait.