You Tell Him You Are Pregnate Cake

Luke~

I look at myself in the mirror I had just vomited. Just a few days ago I found out that I was having Luke Hemmings's baby. Im a bit nervous cause I know that I will just hold him and the band up with this baby. I walked out seeing Luke sitting on the couch peacefully playing Fifa. YN you have to tell him you cant keep it inside of you this long, tell him. But what if he leaves me and never come back? I walk up and sit next to him. He smiles at me, OH God hes hot. "Luke", I said. "Yea", he says stopping for a second. "Can we talk", I said. "Yea sure are you okay", he says panicking. "Luke... Im pregnate", i say feelling the tears at the tip of my eyelid. He doesn't say anything. "Luke say something", I say feeling my voice cracking. "I dont know what to do", he says. "Dont do this to me Luke", i say letting the tears stream down my cheeks. "YN is that mine", he says. I could only nod right now nothing but nod. "Luke you thought I cheated on you", I choked out. "I dont know what to think", he says to me driving his fingers through his hair. I got up went to my room and pulled out my suitcase. I put everything in my suitcase and bags. I didnt want to be here because I feel like Luke doesnt want this baby and I anymore so I guess this the best we can do right now. I walked out of our.. his shared room and saw him in the kitchen eating. He saw me. "YN please dont go"he says pulling the suitcase from my hands. "WHY LUKE IM PRETTY SURE YOU DONT WANT ME OR THIS BABY SO WHATS THE POINT!!!",I yell feeling the tears fulling out again. "Please YN Im so sorry I was just shocked, please just put down the suitcase", he says, I look at Luke's blue eyes it was red bright red.I dropped my suitcase and hugged him. "Im sorry Luke", I say into his chest. 

~2 Years later

I watch as my  baby girl runs around the house calling out her dad who was in the room playing on his guitar. "Hey baby girl",Luke says playing a note. "dadda!", our baby girl yells. Luke puts down his guitar and picks her up. He pretends that she was airplane going to through the sky. "Say hi to mommy", Luke says to our girl. I was sitting at the doorway of the room watching. "Hi momma", she says. This was perfect.

Calum~ Calum and I were married for now 2 years,to be honest we wanted a child to run around the house and call us dadda and momma. This week I had been really sick. I dont know why my best friend had told me that I might be pregnate, which makes me really happy kinda. Calum came home from the studio and I was going to tell him the great news. Calum and I were eating dinner. "Calum?", I said. "Yea honey",he says. "Im pregnate",I says smiling. "REALLY!!",he says jumping out of his sit. "Mmmh a month",I say touching my belly. "I love you",he says kissing my forehead.