The 90s

AN- So Im like really obsessed with the 90s and the 70s for some reason idk why but I just think I should make a preference about it,enjoy!

Calum-

Almost everyones hair was flipping and everyone was bobbing their heads to Radiohead. Thom Yorke comes to the mic. "We will be singing Creep",he says into the mic. The crowd goes wild. I look to my side to see Calum smiling big at me. "What",I say. "Youre just so perfect",he says. I blush and sang along with the band.

Luke-

I rush to Luke's house with tears in my eyes. I wipe them but they were too obvious. Liz opens the door then frowns. "Ive you heard",she says. I nod trying to fight back the tears. "Lukes in his room",she says. "Thanks",I say. I rush up the stairs, I heard the loud music which I actually understood it was Heart Shaped Box by Nirvana. I fix my high waisted jeans and my flannel and knock the door. Luke opens the door and hugs me. "Why would he do that Luke!",I whispered yelled. " I dont know",he says.

Ashton-

I put my slip on dress and my creepers on and grabbed my guitar and left my apartment. I opened the door to Capitol Records, people rushing everywhere. My dream was to make it big like Jewel or Fiona Apple. I sat quietly on the chair waiting for my appointment. Mike Bean-the producer calls me over into his office. I pick up my guitar and bag and walked into the room. In the corner they were 4 hot guys with their instruments. I sat down on the chair facing the desk. "So why are you here",Mike says. I giggle a little. "A record deal",I say. "Thats what those four wants",he says pointing at them, they wave and I wave back. I had notice that the boy with long curly hair was looking at me. "Listen babe and you and those four guys aren't made for this",he says. Getting up and opening the door. "Bye",he says rudely. "Wow really like crushing people's dreams",the brown haired one says. I storm out of the building when someone calls me. I turned to see the unknown boy running up to me. "Hi",I say. "Hi, im Ashton",he says. "YN",I say. "What are you gonna do now",he says. "I dont know but I really wanna be a singer and have fans and be like Fiona Apple",I say. "Me 2,well you know we wanna become like Oasis or Nirvana",he says. "So um do you wanna go out with me",he says. "Yea that would be fun",I say.

Michael-

I fixed the bottom of my cheer skirt as I walked into the classroom. Bubble gum popping around my mouth. I sat down as the punk rocker Michael pokes my shoulder. "Hi Michael would you like something",I say. "Well would you like to go to the dance with me",he says. My pen at the side of my head thinking. "Um idk Michael I mean we're in two different you know...",I say. "Ik groups",he says. I moved a piece of his hair from his eye. "Ill think about it",I say chewing the gum. He smiles and I see from the corner of my eye Calum whispering something to him. I just smile and start to daydream.

AN-Well can anyone guess what and who that I was talking about in the Luke one and the Michael one was kinda of like Clueless but with a little twist. I hope you liked it!