New Begginings

Me: Hello Everyone and Welcome to another ask or dare book!

Button-eyed Coraline: Ooh~ New Prey!

Chara: Oh, Great. Another human.

Ghost Gregory: Hello!

Purified Max: Wait, Where's Hazel?

Me: Long story short, She couldn't keep the book running, because she had many other great books, So I'm taking over! *boops Purified Max on the nose* ^w^

Beast Wirt: Um, Who are you?

Me: I guess I forgot to introduce myself... Call Me Doggo-!

Button-eyed Coraline: *covers Ice Finn's Ears* Are You Mad?!

Ice Finn: Wh-What Happened?

Me: My bad :I

Bipper: Ah! Another one of you pathetic humans, Pleasure To Meet You! I'm the leader of the group- (Beast wirt: yeah, no-) Bipper!

Me: I already know who everyone is-

Bipper: -This is Gnome Boy (Beast Wirt: *sighs*), Snowglobe (Ice Finn: h-h-hello...), Smiley (Purified Max: *Tilts head while a smile stretches across his face* Hello!) Yep! One of a kind! Then there's One Eye (Chara: I Told You To Stop Calling Me-!!), Haha! You gotta love one eye (Chara: I WILL KILL YOU ONE DAY I SWEAR-), Then Diamond eyes (Diamond Steven: Hello... human.), Buttons (Button Eyed Coraline: *pops up behind doggo* Hello Darling~
Me: MEEP!
Bipper: PokeBall (Dark ash: ugh.), The Demonic Child (Demon Marco: *hell goes into his eyes* I AM NOT A CHILD!) Watch Out For Him, You could say he's a little Hot Headed! (Demon Marco: I will destroy you!), Evil Kitten (Evil Morty: I despise you Cypher.) Love you too Kitten! The remains of Butterfly- But I like to call her Moth Girl (Corrupt Star: *Mumbles under her breath* boys...), And Last But Definitely Not Least, Shooting Star!

Sad Birthday Girl Mable: Hi! How are you? My Name's Mable! It's Great Meeting you! Hey do you want to come to my birthday party?!

Spirit Dipper: Mable, It's Febu- And you can't even see me... *sigh*

Me: Um, What about the weird ghost people?

Spirit Max: Finally! Someone Else Can Actually F*cking see us!!

Bipper: I... Um, Don't know what you're talking about!

Spirit Max: Oh, F*ck you cypher!

Me: Okay... Well Anyways, That would be all for today! Remember to leave your ask or dares in the comments below and-

Bipper: Reality is an Illusion, The Universe is a hologram-

Everyone: Buy Gold, Bye!

~•~

I would just like to say once again, That this book was originally created by SmolFanGurl40, So check out her account! She's a really fabulous and great person ^w^