Chapter Two

Bakugou stomped through the hallways straight to the showers. Stupid fucking icy hot and his stupid fucking gorgeous face. He slammed his bag down and started to undress before stomping to the shower, turning it on to the coldest temperature. He was sure he scared half the people that were there changing, but he didn't care. This stupid boner had to go away. This dumb feeling at his heart needed to stop and most importantly Todoroki Shouto had to stop being perfect.

Shouto raised a brow at the two, glancing back and forth between them before shrugging. "I never pegged him as a spaz, but I suppose it's not entirely out of the realm of possibilities that he'd finish a work out angrily." He frowned a bit, heterochromia eyes looking down as he considered his next move. Kaminari's eyes slid over to Kirishima's.

Should we just tell him? they seemed to ask. He looked back over at Todoroki as the other lifted his head again. "I..." he sighed and rubbed a hand over his face. "This is hopeless, isn't it?" asked the half-hot half-cold user quietly, face cradled in his hands as a bead of sweat trickled from the base of his head down his back. That sinking feeling of doubt was creeping up on him again.

"Oh for the love of God, he has the hots for you. Ow! What the hell!?" Kaminari blurted out then received a flick to the nose by the other. "Oh come on he looked all sad, I couldn't help it."

Kirishima rolled his eyes. Well, the cats out of the bag. He saw that small shimmer in the halfie guy and he couldn't lie to him. "Denki's right. Man Bakugou has had it bad for you for awhile."

"A while is an understatement Kirishima, he's been crushing since the sports festival in our first year. HEY! Stop hitting me!" Kaminari stepped away, rubbing his arm.

"Bakugou is going to kill us if he finds out we're snitching and running our mouths." He hissed out but then turned to the confused hopefully prodigy. "He's right though. Mina and Sero know this too."

Stunned may have been an understatement. Flabbergasted surely was a word he could use to describe his current state of mind. Shouto's jaw went slack as he turned his dual colored eyes up to the other two heroes-in-training. "He... likes me?" He likes me? He honest to gods likes me? Shouto's heart raced as he heard his blood thunder in his ears. He knew he was trembling. It.. felt like a fever dream. It was too good to be true.

"Yeah, dude. We wouldn't lie to you. Especially not after you make that kicked puppy face of yours," said Kirishima with a soft grin on his face. He placed a reassuring hand on Todoroki's shoulder and gave it a small squeeze. "Listen, we're still willing to help you woo him, man. All of us," he stated, looking to Kaminari who gave an enthusiastic nod.

"Yeah, Todoroki! We'll get you your dream guy! Don't you worry!" Shouto lets a soft smile brighten his features, eyes shining. These two... were really something else. For once, he felt glad he reached out to someone else. Things may not have been orthodox, but at least he was much further in that than he'd been when he started, and that was a win in Shouto's book.

"Thank you, two." He inhaled and exhaled, forcing himself to relax. "I think, since Bakugou's gone now, I'm actually going to finish a workout with minimal distractions. I could still use the head clearing from it. Thank you again for your help." With a nod to the two of them, Shouto shed his shirt and moved over to the dumbbells to start bicep curls, focus solely on the training.

"I swear, if we weren't trying to, you know, I'd tap that," Kirishima stated at Todoroki.

"Oh wow, thanks again man." Kaminari rolled his eyes as he did a lunge before giving up completely.

"My eyes are for you sunshine." He flicked his bangs with a smile before going back to the punching bag.

Bakugou has never slammed so many doors in his fucking life. He might've broken one or two actually. Who fucking cares. Tonight was a fucking disaster. First, those shitty friends of his annoy his work out session and thenpretty boy . He just had to show up looking like a poster model for gym shorts. Did the cold shower help? No. He had to actually deal with the issue and that was why he was in an even shittier mood then he was before this whole gym crap. He dug out his phone and typed a message to Kirishima before tossing it and going to bed. This day needed to fucking end.