Chapter 13

I finally went home to get some rest and just let everything sink in.. I can't believe in the matter of not even a month all this as happened to me, changing my life forever. 

Changing for the good and I would say changing for the bad because Carter has cancer, but in all honesty It dosent change anything because he's still Carter and I still love him.

yes, I love him.

My phone starts beeping, I see Carters name I automatically pick it up in fear.

"CARTER ARE YOU OK?!" I start panicing because he usually just texts me.

"Ashley calm down im perfectly fine" I sigh in relief knowing he's ok.

"I just wanted to ask you on another proper date this time, The last one didn't go so well" He said, I can picture a smirk on his face.

"I know it didnt really go as planned but its okay. what time should I be ready by?" I asked.

"I'll be there by 7 p.m."

"ok." I hung up smiling.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*2hours later*

I was still deciding on what to wear and what not to wear, I didn't know if I should wear something casual or formal.

I ended up finding this dress I had from last year, it's a short flowy white dress just above the knee with gold flower lace on the top. (photo on side bar) It was perfect for tonight.

I wanded my tips and left it down, put on light makeup and white flats to match the dress.

Im finally ready.

I hear a beep from my phone and slide it open to read it.

"im outside open up ;)" I smile reading his texts.

I open the door and see Carter in a tux with pink orchids in his hands aw!

"My favorite flower.. how did you know?" I ask blushing.

"I do my research" He smirks.

He hands me the flowers and I put them to my nose to smell them.

"They're beautiful thank you."

"They must get it from you." 

"Stop being corny!" I laugh making him smile.

He takes my hand and walks me to his car.

"First stop is out to dinner." 

"First stop?" I ask confused.

"Yeah."

"You dont have t-" 

"Shh, I want too." He interupts placing his hand on thigh while still driving.

I stay quiet just listening to the soft music coming from his speakers and enjoy every second I have with him.

~FILLER CHAPTER IM SO SORRY GUYS BUT IM GOING THROUGH WRITERS BLOCK RIGHT NOW SO IF ANYONES WANTS TO HELP US OUT WITH THE STORY PLEASE FEEL FREE TO COMMENT OR MESSAGE US! shoutout and dedication goes to whoever helps us with the next chapter! vote||comment I love you guys<3~