chapter 10

I gave in and let him take me out, whatever.

We pull to a resturant and I jump out because food is life.

"This is fancy" I say as he takes my hand and walks me in.

"Table for two." Carter tells the waitress.

We sit down and look over the menu and I right when I figure out what I wanted the waitress comes over.

"Hi my name is Heather, have you figured out what you would like to eat?" 

"Yeah i'll have the #6 please, with water" I say still trying to stick to my ritual diet.

"#4 with coke." Carter tells her.

"Ill be right back with that." She says and walks away.

"Coke isnt good for you!" I tell him.

"Its whatever.." He shrugs it off.

"Ill be right back, I have to pee." He says and walks off.

I swipe my phone and go on twitter while waiting for the food to come.

I hear a ping and realize Carter left his phone on the table and he got a text.

I try my hardest to just leave it but my curosity gets up the best of me and I pick up his phone to check what it was.

A text message from a girl named  'Cathy' ..? And it reads 'Thanks for coming today, call me when you get the chance!'

what the fuck? who is this? is this the girl he ran off too today! I literally cant believe he would ditch me for another girl. Even though we dont date.. I dont care! Carters mine.

What?

Carters POV

Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck! I cant get it to stop bleeding. This can not happen right now! Im not going to let this ruin my date. I pray its not a serious nose bleed tonight, please dont let it be a serious one.

I try to get it to stop bleeding by holding a lot of toliet paper to my nose but it wont stop. More and more keep coming out. 

Its a serious one.

FUCK.

Im screwed.

I walk out to the table trying to cover it as much as possible.

"Im so sorry but we need to leave." I tell her in the nicest way possible.

Still holding my nose tightly I wait for a response.

"Who is this Cat-" She begins but stops mid-way

"Oh my god, Carter you're bleeding!" She says frightened.

"Its nothing, but we need to leave now."

"nothing? Carter its bleeding a lot! Lets go to your place, I'll drive." she says and grabs my hand running out dragging me with her.

Ashleys POV

I drive his car all the way back to his house as soon as possible and rush him inside.

He runs straight to the bathroom and slams the door behind him.

I pace back and forth mulitiple times and check up on him every now and then to make sure hes okay.

It may just be a nose bleed but ive never seen so much blood come out a nose like that before! Im getting really worried.

Its been almost a half hour.

I sit down and patiently wait for him to get out.

I notice a note in the kitchen table and me being my nosey self gets up to look at it.

I read the paper in confusion.

What the hell is going on?

"Carter!?" ...............................

*Cliff hanger(; vote||comment*