Chapter 6

AUTHORS NOTE: I ended up changing their favorite color to white, even though I wanted it to be red on purpose but to many people were commenting about it. So its white now :) And p.s this chapters really short because its just Ashley explaining herself, Ill update later today ~enjoy~

*

*

......wow

The view is absolutely beautiful.

 "what is this place?" I ask still amazed by the view.

"my little secret hide out, I used to visit this place ever since I was a kid and I still think im the only person who knows about it. Besides now you." He explains 

"its beautiful, Carter." 

He took me to an open field that had a wall of huge rocks seperating us from the water, and its truley amazing, I've lived here all my life and never seen or even heard of this place.

"I know." 

"Why did you take me here?" I ask sitting down on the grass with him.

"well its a really peaceful place and I just really wanted to get to know you but I guess theres not much to know..." He says looking down.

"Fine. want to get to know me? Then I'll tell you."

I take a deep breath, look out into the horizon and begin.

"I was born and raised here, In North Coralina. Being a Stripper is just my part time job to get extra money, im really a Dancer. Both my parents died in a car accident when I was 7, and I lived with my grandmother ever since then. I went through depression after my parents death and had to take counciling up until age 14. I dont really do the relationship thing because in all honesty im afraid to fall in love and get hurt in the end. I started dancing at 13 and did it ever since. And I plan to be a professional one day, I never intended on being a stripper, its just something that popped up to make extra money.. I graduated high school last year and plan on starting college after summer. But I want to go to college in New York to persue my career on dancing. Ummm my birthdays in a couple weeks, July 17th and right now Im kind of just foing where ever life takes me. Oh and currently I found out Im some sex toy and have a 'fuck buddy'" I laugh and finally look at him.

He quickly puts his arms around my waist and pulls me into a kiss.

And I let him, Kissing him back harder.

"Wow. Thank you Ashley thats all I wanted to know"

"Your Welcome."

*

*

~HOPE YOU ENJOYED <3 But can you guys help me out? I need a girl to play the role of Ashley, so COMMENT celebrites or vine girls, either one and Ill pick one to be Ashley :) THANK YOU!~