Chapter Seven

((Btw. Any bold text here is John talking.))

~A few days later~
~In Heaven~

~Thomas' POV~

"John- YOU KILLED ME?!" I screamed
"For a good reason- I- I didn't mean to"  John stuttered out.
"How do you 'accidentally' kill someone in heaven???" I sighed, "What about Alex?... About James? They aren't exactly reliant on each other, they could both try to commit suicide..."

John lead me to the "real world" I guess, where we were watching over James and Alex and Alex was- On James' lap?...

"John... what the hell?..."
"James and Alex belong to each other now... that was their fate, our existence stopped that... so I brought you here. Alex was supposed to die before you- their fate ruined. I fixed it"
"So- you killed me. To hook up my future husband- with my best friend? When Alex kinda HATES him?"

John sighed.
"You're not seeing the bigger picture- I'm trying to FIX FATE"
"Doesn't like- only God have that power?..." I gasped. "do you have secret power here?... how do you get it? Does god have social media?"

John face-palmed. "Yes I follow god on twitter- OF COURSE I HAVE SPECIAL POWER HERE. How else could I kill you and still be deemed as innocent???"

"You sucked God's dick?"

"...No, but I did Alex's when you guys were earlier into your relationship"
I gasped. How dare he.
"Just watch them... Alex is curled on James' lap. Crying. About what?. You. They both feel like anything they love will disappear, with Alex's past and me and you dying about a year apart. I mean- your death was optional."

"I threw up so much blood. That hurt, you couldn't have killed me faster? Gun shot? Accidentally falling on a knife?"

"I can't control you- I just kinda- gave you food poisoning???"

"...what the fuck is wrong with you".

"Everything. I'm gay. I was gonna marry James 2 months after I died. I w- I WATCH HIM. Day and Night- protecting him!"
"From what?!"

"Your CRAZY BOYFRIEND"

"Hey!! He was your best friend!!"
"He's Emotionally, Mentally and PHYSICALLY HURT MY HUSBAND"
"You're dead"
"You know what- You're dead too Thomas!!!"
"I wooooonder why"

"I HAD to kill you. To make James happy again"
"He's cut several times since my death a few days ago!"

John hissed, "give it time." He said- tense.

((Heaven is great and happy))
((John- is hella pissed at Thomas- my poor boi...))