Chapter Nine

~3RD POV~

"Cuz they love you. Love me, and we're the last traces of both of them. So we have to be here for each other... Ok?" James squeezed him a little, letting out a soft sob, Alex hugging him tighter. "I love you" he said softly, he was his last person, he hated to admit he grew attached to him, since he'd held him for the past couple days. James sighed.

"I love you too Alex..."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"A lot." James said softly, cupping his cheek, sighing, tears running down both men's cheeks.

Alex nodded, burying his face in James' neck, letting James hold him tight. "I-" he hesitated, he felt like Thomas and John, the way he held him. Why had he grown so attached to him? "I- I love you too... a lot" he said softly, semi-mumbling it against the Virginian's neck.

James let out a shaky laugh, "Do you wanna watch turtle movies while we eat MacNCheese?" he asked softly, a sad but nervous smile on his face. Alex wipes his tears, laughing a little, "Y-Yeah... that'd- be great" he said softly, whining a little when James got up, losing the warmth he once had. Empty. Like Thomas had left him.

James sighed, making the MacNCheese as he watched Alex put on John's favorite Turtle documentary.

They watched and ate in silence, not realizing that they were holding hands. Alex scooted closer to him after they finished, cuddling to his side.

((I'm dead inside, *single tear* I'm listening to What is My Life on Jacksepticeye's channel. While I'm reading this shit. Well- here's your sad fluff.))