TEN: VALENTINE'S DAY

((I know it's not Valentine's, but remember these are late updates from my new))

((FunFact 1: AUTHOR-CHAN LOVES VALENTINES DAY. EVEN IF I DON'T HAVE ONE. I LOVE- LOVE, ITS AN AMAZING THING. AND- if you're alone and want a happy fanfic to read. You've finally come to the right place. I'm still on hiatus (I'm getting better! A lot better, almost back to normal!!!)
Valentines inspires me tho. So- popping out a lot of fluff for y'all. Maybe other books. A lot of writing today. So yay. Read On))

~3RD~
~About a Month Later~

Alex sighed, sitting on the couch. Despite the long grown attachment both men had to each other, no one had made a move. James was already on the couch, they cuddled.

"Jemmy?..." Alex asked hesitantly, James looked at him, humming in response. "I love you-" "I love you too Al-" "No. Like- a lot. Not just, loss-love anymore... like- more" he said, looking at him.

((Loss-Love: (My Def): Loving and growing attached to someone, using the words "I love you" to try and replace what's been loss. A platonic connection to cope with what had happened to the two(or more) individuals))

James nodded slowly, taking in the information, with a big sigh he smiled, the silence told Alex it was a rejection, as the small immigrant moved off the even smaller Virginian's lap, he tilted his head up, Alex now looking into James' eyes. Both leaning in for a small kiss, both with small smiles.

((Anything labeled Valentine's means put away your tissues it's cute Fluff. Unless too much cute makes you cry, then get the two-ply))