Pt 7

"Yah?.......ahhh soomin?, it's been a while ."You said starring at her and scoffing in the process 

She couldn't read your eyes , they were the same as before when you asked her to take care of jimin. It was weird to her , but she still hated every inch of you and you were well aware of that.

"What do you think your doing ? She said sounding really annoyed"

"Me? I'm going to lunch, Why is it that you stopped me ....do you have something to say?"

You could read her very well, her facial expressions, the way she tried looking tough around you , she looked like she was trying to act like you ,you already knew what she wanted to say but waited for her to spit it out

"Jimin......he's moved on , so stop trying to make a move."You were surprised by this sudden burst of confidence , she would just usually talk behind your back and act up but this was new.

"Soominie you said a little smirk on your face, if I wanted jimin back I would already have him by now don't you think? (Obviously a lie) ahh and wasn't I the one who asked you to be with him?"

Your words annoyed her and confused her at the same time. Before she had the chance to say anything you cut her off and stepped closer

"also I'm not anybody to you please refrain from speaking to me like that again",you said your cold eyes piercing through her skin.

You walked away ....... you felt stressed , you didn't want to speak to her like that it really did make you sound bitchy but you weren't having it.

You made your way over to lunch and forgot that there were students once again around you whispering about what just happened
Oh man........

Author p.o.v

Soomin stood there anger evident in her eyes ....just once she wanted to win over you , she already got jimin but you gave him to her so it wasn't a big deal , she thought she could be the top if you weren't there but now you were back things seemed like they were going to change and she didn't like that one bit.

Jimin and the boys were sitting down at lunch there was twenty minutes left and he came late due to you and him well...you know earlier ,
He couldn't stop thinking about you , he noticed how you have changed , you got just a tad bit taller , your hair longer and lighter then it was before , also so much prettier before you were just a girl a really cute girl to him but now you were a beautiful women , he couldn't help really wanting to talk to you but it was just awkward.

Jimins thoughts were interrupted when something soft touching his cheek.

"Hey babe the girl said after giving him a peck on his cheek "

"Hi he said not sounding as excited as her" , his friends didn't understand why he was with her and he couldn't understand why they didn't like her but he never asked and just let things be.

"I've gotta go" Taehyung said when he saw your figure entering the cafe.

Hyu- jungkook said before the older boy dashed to you. Aish does he like her or something he added when he left

"Y/n! Where were you all lunch" he asked making a pouty face.

"Um the bathroom" you said oddly confused by why he was so sad.

"Oh okay then you don't have much time to go get lunch so hear I saved you some of mine."

"Oh no no it's okay you didn't have to do that, I'm fine I'm not really that hungry", you giggled lightly

The young boy just stared at you his expression blank
"Uhm Tae are you okay?"

"Yea I'm fine it's just that ....you look really pretty when you smile ....please do that more often ",
Your face turned red and you immediately knew , you put your head down trying not to let him see your embarrassed expression. Stupid sweet comments always get me you said to yourself.

Hohoho Taehyung said, "I guess the cold Choi y/n is shy what a discovery. What else are you keeping from the people of Seoul high?" He smiled lightly.

You didn't really know why but you warmed up to Taehyung he was the only one who actually talked to you so why not , you tried not to be swayed by his silliness through the rest of lunch but you couldn't help but smile, it was nice that Taehyung had the power to make everyone his friend, you liked that about him maybe....maybe.. you guys were now friends
it was nice feeling like this in over two years and you did want someone by your side.

As the two of you joked and talked you didn't know that there was someone watching you both with a sour expression and clenched fists.