Pt 12

The party was coming to an end but, it was already midnight and the last guests were leaving.

The only people left were you the boys, Jimin and soomin

You looked for Tae so you could go home together and also soomin was waiting so jimin could drop her home.

"Uhm hey Tae "you stopped him as he walked by,

"Y/n your still here?"

"Yea um do you mind staying with me a little longer .....no one is really home and I'm not in the mood to be alone right now".

"Hoho ice princess is scared I love learning more sides to you", he said jokingly.

"But ah sorry I'm not leaving we're all staying the night ....jimins treat you can stay if you want I'm sure there's an extra room",

"Nah it's fine , I'll just try getting a ca"-

"Wait maybe jimin can bring you home he's going to drop soomin as well , it's way too late what if you get kidnapped" , he said cutting you off.

As jimin came down the stairs with now comfortable clothes on ,Taehyung asked if he could drop you home, jimin looked unsure and walked away from Tae passing you as well.

"Soomin let's go"he said ,you stood there thinking he didn't want to
You were then brought back from your thoughts as jimin called you as well.

Y/n let's go, the three of you walked to the car , jimin and soomin were infront of you as you quietly walked you almost got in the front seat  as a force of habit when soomin gave you an evil look.

-

The car ride was quiet an awkward no one spoke.

Jimin pulled up at soomins a house. It was a white middle classed house which looked nice and cozy.

Before soomin got out of the car she leaned to jimin and gave him a long kiss you noticed he looked uncomfortable but she didn't budge , feeling grossed out you turned away and scoffed loudly.

She finally parted from his lips and smiled.
"Bye jiminnie, thanks for the ride and the fun night", she said closing the door and leaving.

Jimin cleared his throat before speaking
You can move up front he said finally breaking the silence.

You just listened to him and moved, the ride was again awkward. Damn these days awkward situations always happen to me you thought.

"Sooo , he began are you and Tae like a thing" he asked.

You furrowed your eyebrows, "maybe we are maybe we aren't" you said carelessly.

He didn't respond and only kept driving you noticed he clenched his hands on the wheel but you just let it go.

The night was quiet and you stared out the window counting the stars ,the drive felt like forever mostly because it was quiet again,

This time you decided to break the silence.

Jimin-ah , jimin widened his eyes as you called him.

"Do you ever have those moment when you miss someone, but then look at the stars and feel closer to them".
He was slightly confused on what you were trying to say.

"What Uh what do you mean?"

You sighed lightly "to be honest I don't even know you" chuckled at the end. 

"you've always been so random , and here we are, he said."

He pulled up at the familiar mansion you called home, all the lights were off and it just didn't seem lively.

"Is your mom already sleeping?"

"No she's on a business trip so I'm alone for who knows how long, thanks for the ride , see you later".

You shut the door walking into the large house.

-

After changing into shorts and a large oversized grey hoodie you headed downstairs everything was quiet and calm when the door bell startled you.

Confused on who would come here at this time you went to the door,

"Hey Uh can I stay for a while.........?"

"Seriously jimin........."