Pt 15

It was Monday once again and you dreaded going to school. Being home alone you just wanted to skip but your mother would definitely find out so you just got ready to go.

-     

In class

it was quite early and you were the first to enter your class today  , the sun was out and birds were chirping, you sat in your seat starring out the window enjoying the morning sunshine and plugged your earbuds in, listening to calming tunes.

as you sat down doodling music notes , a figure stood next to you and watched in awe.

uhm hey, he said awkwardly

"Good morning Taehyung" , you smiled at him
your here early,

"same goes for you", he said setting down a Starbucks coffee on your desk,

uh....? why-

"shhh I just wanted to keep you awake today since your always falling asleep in class"

"psht thank you......I guess" you smiled and continued with your work.

class soon started and you were already done.
Instead of listening to Mr.Ong you spaced  out thinking of Jimin.

man last week was ....a week ,  you looked back and noticed he was asleep, you also noticed soomin looking at him as well and turned around before she noticed.

after class

School was over and it ended up being okay but nothing exciting happened, your plans for the rest of the day were to go home and sleep but someone quickly changed that.

"Yah y/n wait up" a guy ran up to you panting
uhm do you mind helping me with homework?

"seriously Jimin....... what about Soomin?"
"uhm you know she's horrible at math"
"eh no I didn't and plus i want to go take a nap"you whined.

"whaaa you still the same aren't you?"

you rolled your eyes knowing what he meant by that , "whatever i'll only accept if i'm getting paid"
"cmon pleaseeeeee I only have $1,000 left out of my allowance

you chocked on the air from hearing that ......
"o-only? Gosh whatever let's go"

Authors note

sorry if this is boring 😅