Pt 11

You decided to get away from everyone, you just needed fresh air and it was a little awkward watching soomin all up on jimin like chill girl he's not gonna run away.

You proceeded to go upstairs to find a place to chill when you bumped into a women.

"I am so sorry mam, are you okay?"

"Hehe yes I am quite fin"-, the lady stopped mid-sentence as she looked at you

"You.....you, Choi...Choi Mira?"she said shockingly
The mention of your sister startled you

"I'm- ah sorry bu"-

"Are you not Choi Mira? , you still look the same... where did you go"-

Before the lady continued you quickly ran up the stairs entering a dark room.
You didn't notice at first but tears were streaming down your face...... you just let them fall , you walked to the open balcony and looked at the stars crying.

Jimins p.o.v

Jimin was feeling stuffy around everyone and just needed to take a break, he headed upstairs into his room for the night.

The gala wasn't hosted at his house but a larger mansion which had rooms , he also wanted to treat his friends and let them stay over after the party was over,

Jimin walked into the room but quickly noticed someone crying at the balcony,
Mhm who is that?

He approached the small girl and put his jacket on her.

She turned to him looking into his eyes,
Oh man y/n he said in his head. She has been crying ....but why?

"I seem to always be putting my jacket on you huh?" he slightly and awkwardly chuckled.

Music cue

Y/n p.o.v

"I seem to always be putting my jacket on you huh?"

I didn't say anything and kept a straight face , but he was right though.

"Uhm , how uh how long have you've been standing there I asked sternly".

He was a little taken back by how fast I changed, from looking vulnerable to being fine in two seconds.

"Long enough to see that your not okay he said softly".

"I'm fine now if you'll excu"-
You were cut off when jimin brought you into his arms.

You tried budging but he buried you into his chest , you couldn't help but smell his sweet scent the same one from the jacket , but you also didn't want him to hear your heart.

"Look y/n .....I know you hate me or something like that , but please don't have a hard time alone ..... you know I hate it when you try to act okay , it's been a while yes but we're not strangers ..... so just let me hug you like this as a sign of um friendship".

The two of you stayed that way for a while , you were totally familiar with this .... it was like when you two dated , he would always hold you in his arms .

You didn't want to ponder on the old memories but it was again awkward and silent , you were just getting red at this moment and finally got out of the hug

"Uh....l...look at the stars"You said
Jimin looked down at you noticing your cheeks being slightly red in the dim light and smiled ,
"Beautiful he whispered ...."

"What was that?"
"The stars they are beautiful as ever don't you think?"

"Ah yea , you smiled lightly"..... this is just like old times.

My feels lawd 🤧 anyways thank you for reading please vote share and comment and have a greattttt day or night 😁