Chapter Thirty-one

Monet

 I was shaking as I dialed Justin's number. Seeing Jaila in such pain really scared me especially because she is pregnant. The doctors took her back almost an hour ago, and there hasn't been any word, so i'm starting to get worried. I quickly informed Justin on the situation and he said he and Jaila's Mom would be on their way shortly. I then called the boys. Within the half hour, Everyone was there. 

I sighed heavily as I hugged 3three. He wrapped his arms around me, embracing me. I felt safe at that moment. I re-explained the situation to Jaila's Mom. Shortly after, A doctor came out...

Jaila 

I couldn't breathe. I felt so bad. My legs were numb. I'm going into premature labor. I'm going to meet my son sooner than I thought. I didn't have time to think. They have to perform a c-section. But I wanted my Mom. The nurse rushed off to retrieve my Mom as the delivery doctor prepared for the surgery.

Under an hour later, My son, Jamir DeSean Gaulden was born. He was seven pounds, four oz. 16 inches long. He may have been earlier, but he was the most Beautiful baby i'd ever seen. My life is forever changed, And I honestly can't be happier.

Comment and Vote