Chapter Twenty-four

"Jaila, You gotta tell'em." Monet spoke.

"I know. I will. I promise"I assured her. She sighed. " 'aight, I love you, Text me whenever"-

"I will, Love you too"I said before hanging up as well. I groaned in frustration. I have so much on my plate right now.

A knock at the door interrupted  my thoughts. I got up and opened the door, My heart sank.

"Wassup baby?"He smiled at me. He pulled me into a hug. I didn't know how to react... He pulled back and looked at me curiously. "You'on look happy t'see me"-

"You just, caught me by surprise"I said, still trying to process it.

"You gon' show me yo' crib?" He asked. I nodded yes before beginning a tour. I showed him the house, but we ended up in my bedroom. I knew what he wanted.

"C'mon, I ain't seen you in a minute"-He smirked up at me. It's funny, I used to die for that smile, But now, It actually made me nauseas. He pulled me onto his lap. I froze. It seemed like just when I needed it, His phone rang. He answered it, said very few words and hung up.

He pushed me off of him.

"I'll be back later"He said, Kissing me on my cheek before I let him out. Now I can focus on what's actually important.

Monet

We were all chilling. I got a dm from Natalya. She knows I don't mess with her. But I checked it anyway. She said Jaila was cheating on YB. At first I thought she was lying-But there was a picture. Two, Actually. One was of Jaila, In her ex's lap. The other one was of him leaving her house. That was the worst news...

That puts me in a weird position. YB is my brother. Jaila is my sister. Jaila is carrying YB's baby. I knew I had to talk to Jaila, But YB didn't give me the chance.

"Who dat?"He said, Showing me the same picture from Natalya. I feel like she's just trying to start some mess. I can't lie to him. I had no idea DaMarcus or whatever his name is was coming to BR. So it looks really bad, I just hope it's not as bad as it seems.

*Comment and Vote*

Hey guys! I'm so sorry I've been ghost. But I'm back and better. I have a whole lot in store for this book and I can't wait for you guys to read it.