CHAPTER 6

Heyyyyy fam so am here with another chapter, I can't believe it *applause*applause* applause* I am totally singing Gaga's applause ryt now cause you know I deserve it. Remember to ship ship ship Blacus..like me😊😊
She Fiona in my head...😅

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Marcus's POV

I was soo close to running myself over with my car this morning, what is wrong with me? Ever since that day I gave Blake the cold shoulder I have been getting his the whole week, he has been getting to work, arranging office and setting up my appointments then leaving without a goodbye. I mean  his boss don't j deserve that at least. I could feel it that day he was soo worked up about my behavior compared to the day before, I Knew it was probably stressing him up, I mean it was me too.

I could feel the tension when he was working that day and I saw the glances he sent me all through and yeah I didn't miss the look of disappointment what he just came out to NAD I just shrugged it off. Am a total A-hole but its totally justified. I mean I have been stone hearted for seven good years this was not the time to let my guard down I know what it would end in. Complete heartbrake. So I was not going to get close to him no matter his my heart was aching for him and my body wanted him, I mean I got goosebumps when he came near me to arrange my files while u was working. I remember on Thursday I told him not to come too close when I was working, no I didn't tell he I snapped at him. Thats how far I was, I was at the bridge ready to loose control and just grab the guy.

I mean like right now. He is seated right across from me biting his bottom lip like he always do when thinking, yeah I noted that. I just waned to apologise and ask him to be together forever. Buy what if I did and he agreed (not that he would after how I've been treating him) then he would slowly learn my fears and my weaknesses and use them against me like he did. I know its not the same but thats what happens in love they will always take advance of your weaknesses. Looks m even deranged talking about love this is just a simple case of infatuation I'll give it another week.

But not when he's constantly around me like he is right now, I cal literally smell the vanilla even though he's across from me, I can see the shape of his teeth on his bottom lip after he released it, he looks so beautiful when concentrated in his work and the guy is tidy am glad I employed him.

His plone vibrated and I knew it was time to  leave, yeah he did I that he set an alarm for when to leave. We only talked when I was instructing him and when he was asking questions about work. As usual he stood took his bag and left. The guy did look tired I mean which 20 year old worked at night and studied during the day? I know my brother didn't. I was usually worked up when he left but not today I was meeting my crazy drunk friends at Patty's apartment for his birthday he liked to celebrate it at 12am not like be cared if the rest of us needed sleep. But I loved him anyway. Patty, Fiona and i were childhood friends Patty at my parents workplace and Fiona from the neighborhood. They met in collage and hit it off like best friends, leave it to Patty and he'll charm his way in to your heart.

It was not only his but we made it a tradition to celebrate our birthdays at 12 midnight it waams our thing after Patty insisted ofcource we got used to it. I left ten minutes after Blake and got in to my Benz and drive to Patty's Kent house. Yes the guy hated responsibility soo much that besides having all that money he eared from his photo shoots the guy couldn't buy a house, he says it meant he was old at ready to settle down. Thats his problem I own a house and am not old.

I took the elavator to his pent and I was not surprised to find Fiona already there and them dancing to My My My by Troye Sivan. The song is also in my favorite section of my playlist. We danced till twelve then he blew his candles and he was finally 25 people couldn't believe the guy wat that old he was now older than me with 7 months, Fiona was the eldest she was 26 and sooo fly, but she seriously needed a husband soon to tame her.

I wonder if thats what people thought about me, am not that old. If compared to Blake am only three years older than him, dies he mind that? I hope he doesn't think am an older man cause that would be strictly rude, but then why do I care after this week all feelings I have for him will be over and dome with not even a spec remaining....

"Its the boy again isn't it?" Party asked sipping his wine and yes of course my friends knew about Blake they like smelt it on me when I met them after meeting mike I swear they ate telepaths and what is with Patty and calling him boy.

"I told you, he's not a boy he's 20 years old," I defended.

"Not what I saw, the guy I saw in your bar was a boy can't convince me he looks 18," that was Patty for you once he had his mind set no one not even fiona could change it.

"Yeah whatever," I said not in the mood for a word exchange with Patty he'd win anyway.

"I relly wanna see this guy, that has made Mr Cave over here cave," Fiona said making Patty laugh, and I didn't cause I was the one being made fun of and the worst thing is the she was right, Blake probably didn't know it but he had me on his palms and if he just turned them sideways I would trip and fall. So it's better he didn't  know, he couldn't have that power over me.

"What did be do this time?" Patty asked.

"Just the usual,"

"You mean the usual ignoring you," he had to rub it in, Thank God for my friends who are sooo caring.

"Am glad you're rejoicing in my troubles friend," I said meaning it as sarcastically as I ever could be.

"Yes am rejoicing coz this is totally ur fault, you treated the boy like shit and what did you expect? He'd award you for it?" Patty said and he was right I was cold towards Blake now he was doing the same.

"I don't always agree with patty here....," Fiona started

"She doesn't, like ever..," Patty interrupted

"But he's right not this one Marcus you made a mistake comparing him to Mr royalty now the guy will just slip out of your hands that is if he hasn't already." Fiona completed.

"What do you mean slip out of my hands he was not mine to begin with,"

"May be but he could have been had you not pushed him away." She added.

"How do you know he didn't have s boyfriend before?"

"Because you said he was ogling you silly," Patty said . of course he would be the expert on ogling its his job to be ogled on the magazines.

"We'll I hope he finds a boyfriend am bi good for him." I said sipping my wine. Tomorrow an ready for the hangover.

"You sure about that? Really sure," WTH is with this bastard and always being right? He knew I waned Blake to be mine and thats why he asked that, I swear if be ever falls in love I'll not miss the chance to torment him like he's doing now.

Darn this is the second time am using love today and am referring yo Blake, the wine is spiked am sure.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What do you think fam... Atleast so far so good right???😕😕 I haven't written a lot of Marcus's point of views but I'll improve on it. Mwaaaaaah