CHAPTER 3

Here comes chap 3 fam. Heyyyyy✋, so am still exited writing this so am writing as fast as I can cause the ideas are like swimming in my brain now that I dont have exams. So here we goo...
She just looked like a Cathy....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Marcus's POV

I just looove the smell of money, I love how money is powerful, I love it but a hand full of people don't, like my P.A who just quit last week because she fell in love and wanted to go to Brazil, well wait till she learns that love don't pay the bills and she comes back knocking, I am waiting for that sunny day when I shut the door on her face cause well she deserves it no one leaves me like that, I mean how was I going to cope????

As I suspected it was hectic my office was in a mess, my papers were everywhere even I had a hard time finding my documents. It wasn't a site for anyone and to make it worse I had to get my own coffee I mean since when?????

That was until an employee of mine called Jonah came and found it like that. He arranged the office and offered to get my coffee before I found a new P.A. I even asked him to take the job but he preferred the where the action was downstairs than being cooked up in an office with me. Sincerely I think he chose this over me but on the plus side he recommended his friend and roommate a guy called Blake for the job. I sure do hope he was neat cause I was not.

I might come off as a spoiled child but honestly am not, after my parents died in a car accident I made it my life's work to acoomolish want they always takes about in the dining table, first was the gay bar which I have already and is a success and I named it after their ship name Blair and Ancley so Blanc and yes  I had two moms Blair had me through surrogacy and Ancley later had my brother Mike through the same process. They also wanted a hotel and I built that two and because I had made more money than expected I built two other bars at least now I knew all properties I had would sustain me and Mike for a lifetime to come and I was okay with that.

Mike was not cut out for managerial work at all so I just sent him to collage to study photography he wants to travel and take pictures atleast thats what he kept on saying I wonder if he'll make it with all the parties he attends and it will me a miracle if he does not get a girl paged before he's dome with campus. This is exactly why I bought him an apartment (a pent house to be precise, yeah I know am full of myself but its my money so talk and get a black eye) I didn't like not sleeping due to moans in the other room and waking up to a house full of used condoms arggggggg the boy didn't clean up. But I still love him anyway, I mean were family what more excuse would we need to tolerate each other.

Today is the day, finally I get a new P.A I actually don't care what his credentials are I have already decided to employ whoever Jonah brings, yeah you know the saying about desperate times... I mean whoever he is I hope he understands that its only work and no friendship being close with your P.A is dangerous for ones business they might learn all your secrets and sell them off to a competitor and no am not over thinking this something similar happened to my best friend Fiona in her dads company and now he has to start all over again.

Atleast that was my opinion before I saw the boy before me with the most beautiful blue eyes av ever seen and he had white hair and he pulled it off something that most people did not and did I mention the way his lower lip was more rounded than the upper and how pink they were? I wonder how my tounge would feel on his lips darn I bet he tasted good and was a good kisser atleast my glasses kept him from noticing my stare and luckily for me he was ogling me like total obvious ogling and the glare that Jonah was giving him, God this was priceless the boy would get a piece of angry Jonah later for embarrassing him.

"Like what you see?" I asked referring to my body of course and I took off my shades to get a better view of him, I hope he wouldn't think my green eyes were weird many people did, but I didn't care about them I wonder why I care about his opinion. He looked sooo embarrassed with a shade of pink quickly taking over his face as he started mumbling.

"No,....I mean yes.......I don't know what you mean," he said looking even more embarrassed.

"I mean the place," I said my smirk spreading wider. " Okay then Blake am Marcus Cave and I own this among other properties and since Jonah recommended you , let me check your credentials in my office," but who am I kidding the boy had the job the minute he turned around. I sent Jonah to work and led Blake to my office.

"Take a seat I pointed to the seat directly opposite mine the rest between us. Downstairs the party had already started but luckily my office was soundproofed so it blocked out the noise from the party, yeah it cost me a fortune but its worth it. Blake was shifting nervouslu from side to side on the chair and I wonders if I made him nervous *smirk*

" something wrong?" I asked

"No sir,"

Okay I'll key it slide for now. "Let me see your credentials," I asked as he opened the envelope and gave me his papers. His academics were quite impressive and it took a lot a lot to impress me for the record. I looked at him and he was still looking down at his hands and still shifting nervously, when I asked him a question he answered pretending to look at me but was looking straight behind me.

"Blake?"

"Yes sir,"

"Am I making you nervous?"

"What? No... Why would you think that?" He asked still looking behind me. He's naive if he thought I wouldn't notice that.

"Cause one you're not looking at me," I said making him stare at me in disbelief probably wondering how I noticed that. Come on am not a fool.

"Sorry,"

"Why are you apologising I know am a lot to look at," I said smirking. Now the shade of pink from earlier was now a deep shade of red one would think he had internal bleeding in the cheeks if that's how it works.

"What," he said barely loud like a whisper if I was not concentrating I would have missed it.

" I saw you ogling me earlier," I said starting to enjoy this.

"What,? No I would never do that sir and am not even gay and if I was you are not my type." He said holding his head up trying to look confident but I knew he was lying cause Jonah had told me in advance that his friend was gay. So to warn me against playing him. Now I dont think that will work out. I was quite offended by the way how dare he say I was not his type, everyone wanted wanted me.

"Not gay huh?" I said getting up and walked round my table to stand behind him. "Yes," he said trying to look more confident this time.

"Okay," I said bending close to his ear, blowing then seductively bit his lobe. Danm the boy had a good scent like vanilla, maybe he used vanilla shampoo. I happily watched as the front if his trousers started to buldge and he used his envelope to quickly cover it. He then quickly took his papers and put them back in the envelope. At least the buldge assured us both of his not gay he was.

"Is that all sir," he asked quickly standing up and faving me the red shade on his cheeks still clear. He was tall I'd give him that I mean how many people stood toe to toe with me and looked me directly in the eyes? None. Well except him.

"Thats all, do you need the bathroom?" I asked tending to push it. He shook his head as he made for the door the envelope still on his buldge. " oh and Blake, " I called before he left the office and he just turned his head. " you got the job report everyday at five pm we'll discuss the pay tomorrow. " he nodded and left without another look.

With what had happened here am sure I needed the bathroom more than him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yeeeei and here comes Marcus, God I love this guy, 😘😍 Am just saying he's soo cocky. What do you guys think. Remember to vote and comment and if you have a suggestion just DM me. Mwaaaa fam.