CHAPTER 7

Heyyyyy fam just going to write if not I'll start rambling nonsence and bore you so let me not dot that. Just one must do. Is must ship Blacus😍😍 I know I do like big time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Marcus's POV

Great I knew the headache was coming this morning that's why I slept over at Patty's place and by slept over I mean we were all on the floor Fiona's head was on my chest and Patty's head on her thighs yeah this Is always how our celebrations ended, always and we were just three what about those all those patty attended at my bar. Only God knows why the man is negative.

I needed coffee and a lot of it cause wine and alcohal, was my kryptonite. And I couldn't pass in the presence of these two hooligans. I pushed Fiona's head off my chest roughly earning a bitter grunt from her. I waked to Patty's kitchen to brew my coffee. These two will kill me one day.

"Make me a cup will you," Fiona said her voice hoarse from sleep. When it was done I put in two cups and handed her one.

"So what are you going to do?" She asked. I knew what she was asking but I still gave her a blanc stare, i do that. "Marcus you want me to spell it out for you?"

"No I know what to do." I said but frankly I don't. Maybe they were right now maybe he has a boyfriend and they were holding hands in school while walking and kissing in the hallways while I was cooped up in my office reading proposals and signing cheques. He deserved better, I mean I was avoiding young man if there's something like that. He needed someone who was 20years and they could see the word together.

"And what is that," Patty said interrupting my thoughts, I didn't even know he was listening.

"What?"

"You said you know what to do, so what is that?" He repeated.

"Ummmmmm.......," I have no idea why to do but they don't need to know that.

"You'll continue to ignore him and treat him coldly won't you?" Fiona said sipping her coffee while Patty made his way to the kitchen. Sometimes I think she really was a telopath, I mean that was a part of my plan to see if this infatuation would magically disappear but even I am not that stupid, I know very well I was not infatuated with him damn I loved the guy not that I would ever admit that......... Wait?? I loved him, I do don't I? Shit now I'll have to fire him or sth. No I can't live without seeing him for some days so I'll just avoid him and everything will be fine. I'll not destroy his youth.

"You have that look," Fiona added as I remembered I was zoned out.

"What look?"

"The look you had with the prince." Wow classic Fiona to bring out that moron now of all times.

"I noted it too yesterday but didibt wanna bring it up I kniw how he gets when you mention theroyal scum," Patty added from the kitchen where he was busy scrambling eggs "anyone want bacon?" He asked opening the fridge.

"Fi, we promised never to talk about him," I said layin my forehead on my palms.

"I know but if thats the look you have it means you love the guy, and for you this is bigggg, I mean I thought all hope was lost."  She said

"I know what to do, I'll find him a boyfriend his age someone young, so when I know he's takes it will be easier for me to know he's not mine and he's taken and I should respect that." I beamed.

"And exactly how old are you?" Patty asked handing Fiona a plate of eggs and bacon.

"Am 24 but thats not the point here," I said