CHAPTER 11

Heyyyyy FAM✋✋. Am in chapter 11, I honestly can't believe it. I even didn't think the book would come this far, but I think the longer the better or vice versa as long as there's flow am down with it. I will still remind you to ship Blacus and vote 4 them....
And before I forget there will be sex in this chapter so if you don't like then too bad😛😛

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blake's POV

Finally it's 5pm and am outside his office, am fucking nervous. What if what happened last time happened again and I come in with all my hopes only for them to be tarnished? I'll just behave as if nothing happened just in case. So I can know where he stands.

I got in his office as usual and he didn't look up at me. I looked at his couch and blushed rembering Jonahs comment earlier.

"Please look up, please look up, please look up......," I kept whispering as I walked to his desk. Now really nervous. He changed his mind, my heart was breaking. How could he so fast.

"Stop, over thinking it Blake," he said finally looking up and giving me a warm smile.

"What?" I asked

"Stop it, I have not changed my mind," he said standing and walking towards me. My heart melted, it was all in my stupid mind he still wants to be with me.

"I wasn't thinking that," I lied.

"Right," he said that sarcastic smirk taking over his face. He looked soo hot right now I couldn't conrol it anymore. I threw as around his neck and kissed him. He gladly kissed me back. Incant deny I had been waiting to do that again the whole day now that I had, I wanted more. I felt so right I'm his as like I belonged there and I didn't wanna leave.

I released his neck and my fingers moved to his shirt and I started unbuttoning it, till he stopped me breaking the kiss al together. Did he just reject me? Doesn't he want me that way. But the other night he said not there meaning we'd do it another time right?

"Blake," he said as I moved to look at him confused.

"Yes,"

"Grab your bag," he said taking my hand.

"Huh?"

"Take your bag am taking you out for our first date," he said

" Am not even dressed for that, why didn't you tell me?"

"You look perfect," he said pecking my forehead.

"What about work? The books And files?" I insisted, if he was going to take me in a date I had to be prepared not abruptly.

"Well, i just talked to your boss and be agreed to be let you have a romantic night," he said smiling.

"You did didn't you?" I said liking his casualty and as for the date, the man is  really not taking no for an answer.

"Okay let's go, I hope its not too fancy," I said taking my bag as he led me out.

**********

We've been driving for hours and I even dozed of, until he shook me two minutes ago. The forest was beautiful but it was at night, and it was a forest. I am not getting our of the car. All I know is that forests and nights as a combination is like fire and gasoline. I am not ready to be bitten by a wolf, or a bat.

"Are you kidnapping me," I asked turning to look at him. He was smiling, and I had an idea why. He saw my scared face when I noted the environment.

"Are you tied up?"

"True, but am not getting out of the car, I'm comfy right where I am,"

"Scared of the forest, are we?" He said sarcastically.