Chapter 1: Moon

Toneri POV

After watching over the earth, I started walking. I did not look back after what I saw.Even though I have no eyes, I still wanted to cry. Boruto did not deserve such kind of death. But then again I was relieved because I was the only person who knew the truth about what happened to boruto. After walking for a several minutes I stopped for a while and then beneath my foot where I was standing it opened. I went and saw that the construction was nearly complete.

"We have Gathered all the Byakugan eyes that were scattered all over the universe" Said the first Puppet. "Good" I said. "Can we restore the power of the Energy Vessel without moving the moon to the Earth". " YES MASTER, WE CAN DO THIS" Said the Puppet. "GOOD" I said.

"Begin Powerup in.... 3....2....1, GO"

There was a bright yellow light in front of me that was shining brightly. I was at once concerned that the machine will be destroyed once it reaches 100%. But it looks like it went good. A puppet lady came at full speed and said "MASTER, THE BOY IS AWAKE". I said "ARE YOU SERIOUS". "YES MASTER" The lady said. I ran, ran and ran. I was running like anything. This was also my first time I was running like this. I opened the door and saw the boy wrapped up in bandages all over his body. His left blue eyes were staring at me.

"WHERE AM I" the Boy said.

"Everything is going to be just fine..." I said;

"Boruto Uzumaki"