I lifted a glass to my lips and feigned interest in the story this man was telling. Nodding as he launched into how he had sex with "like three women all in the same night", I had to keep myself from rolling my eyes. Wow. He must be a real douchebag. My eyes wandered across the room and settled on a couple sitting beneath a dim light in a corner. I could tell they weren't from Florida. The girl looked slightly similar to me, maybe skinner, and the guy was blonde and absolutely ripped. Actually, the girl looked vaguely familiar. I think I'd seen her on tv or something. 

"Hey, are you even listening to me?"

"Huh?" I snapped back over to him. "Yeah... you were saying something about a 'bitch named Dawn?'" I really don't know why I was even indulging this guy. He obviously didn't care about women at all. Also, I think he might've been talking about the girl I work with? But I couldn't be sure. 

"Yeah, she cheated on me and then blamed me for not showing her affection. Like who the fuck actually does that?"

I pursed my lips. "Yeah that is pretty rude. I mean, were you showing affection?"

"Yeah, I bought her flowers all the time and I was in love with her. How would I not show affection if I'm in love with her?" 

I shrugged. "I don't know, it sounds like she just wasn't into the relationship."

"I broke up with her a week after we started dating cause she just wasn't loyal."

"Wait, you mean to tell me she cheated on you within a few days of you getting together?"

"Yeah, well, I mean she cheated on me after I broke up with her."

"Are you stupid? Dude, you weren't dating anymore. She wasn't cheating if you weren't together." I set my glass down and got up. I didn't need this tonight. This man was an idiot. 

"Wait, I never got your name! And I just bought you that drink, are you just gonna walk out on me like this? Seriously?"

"My name is 'none of your damn business' and here, I'll pay for it." Every word that came out of this mans mouth slowly pushed me closer to losing my shit. I can't believe I agreed to take a drink from him in the first place. 

"Wait just take my business card, I'm a travel agent, I can book you good trips and stuff." 

I let out a breath. "Ok, sure." Snatching the card, I stuffed it in my pocket and went to the bartender. "Here, the money for that Martini." 

She gave me an understanding look and nodded. "Tuck comes here a lot. I'm pretty sure he is just stopping by for a week or two, he travels all over the U.S. with some agency, so he'll be gone soon enough." 

"That's good, I'll come back when he's gone." I rolled my eyes and turned to leave. I caught the eyes of the blonde guy with his girl. I remember now. She was a supermodel. Damn, her husband must be a model too. Why was he looking at me like that? Oh wait, he was looking past me. That's embarrassing. In fact, he was staring at Tuck. Shit. Something was about to go down. I could tell. 

I walked back over to the counter and waved over the bartender. "Hey, do you know who that blonde model guy over there is?"

"Hm, I've never seen him before."

"I think he's looking at Tuck." I motioned toward him and then toward Tuck. 

"Yeah, he's definitely got his eye on Ole Tucker." A smile slipped up her face. "My bet's on the Blonde."

"Hey, no, I was gonna bet on him." I laughed, leaning back against the counter. 

The blonde stood up and slid out of the booth. His girl looked up with a furrowed brow. She muttered something as he was leaving the table and tried to grab at his shirt. Her hand missed him by a good 5 inches. She cursed under her breath and got her phone out. A flash of excitement crossed her face as she looked at the small device.