Part 14

Finn Wolfhard

I have to tell her that I like her... tomorrow at school I will.

Y/n L/n

I can't tell him that I like him, my whole life has been full of rejection, I don't want this to be another one.

*the next day*

I woke up by the sound of my alarm, I turned it off and did my morning routine that you all know because I have repeated like if I had nothing else to write, anyway, I'm wearing this:

After that I grabbed an apple for the kitchen and left for school.

Since I now go to school walking, once I got there I just entered, I took out my phone and started looking at my pictures, I decided to post a picture of myself I had took a week or so ago.

—————————————————

b00bear i have a crush2,000,098 people have liked this View 450 previous comments

2,000,098 people have liked this
View 450 previous comments

melisass i think i know

Username5 @finnwolfhardofficial, I believe this goes for you
Username4 same @username5
finnwolfhardofficial Well, now I'm blushing @username5
b00bear @finnwolfhardofficial lol no❤️
————————————————

My heart skipped a beat with Finn's comment, I knew he was just joking but still. I wish he liked me too though.

I put away my phone and saw Finn and Melissa talking, I smiled and hugged him from behind only to hear the noise of a picture being taken, I turned to look at Melissa and I blushed but hid it by laughing.

"Y/n, I believe Finn has something to tell you" she said quickly and left.

"Well, first of all, I wanted to tell you somewhere special" he started.

"If you tell me that you're leaving I'm gonna kill Myself" I interrupted and he chucked.

"I would never bare to leave you" he replied while smiling, I smiled back.

"Ok, go on" I said.

"I think I like you" he said and grabbed my hands "No... I know I like you" he added and my smile grew bigger, I hugged him really tight.

"I like you too" I replied, we pulled away and I noticed he was smiling too.

"Do you maybe... wanna be my girlfriend?" he asked, my heart skipped two beats. Am I dead? Am I in heaven?

"Ye-ye-Yes" I stuttered and he laughed. We hugged again, this hug was longer. We pulled away and stared into each other's eyes, he started leaning in, this would be my first kiss... I leaned in too, and before I knew it, his lips were attached to mine, his arms around my waist and mine around his neck, I closed my eyes and deepened the kiss, we pulled away... we were both smiling... and blushing.

"Best day ever" I said while blushing, he blushed too and smiled.

"You bet" he replied and we kissed again, this kiss was shorter but beautiful too.

A/n:
I know I know, it was only a kiss, plus, I have read worse but still.
Love ya guys!!
Vote to save a unicorn 🦄