Part 44

Y/n L/n

After school, Wyatt and I went to my house to find my mom already gone... I guess she couldn't afford to say goodbye, but she did leave a note that said "Take good care".

Nice.

Wyatt and I ran upstairs to my room to pack up my things, I was only staying for a week so it wasn't "a lot" of things.

"Woah. That's a lot of stuff for one week" Wyatt remarked.

"What are you talking about? It's barely enough!" I replied with an innocent smile.

Wyatt looked like he was going to say something but was interrupted by someone calling his phone.

"Hello?" He answered "Yeah, we'll be right there" he added after a while.

By the sounds of it, his mother is already outside the door.

"My mom's outside, let's move it, baby" he exclaimed. Yep, I was right.

I was about to grab my bag but be snatched it away from me.

"What the hell?" I asked... not in an aggressive tone, just a surprised one.

"Let me Take your bag" he said and I smiled.

"Thanks" I replied. Normally, I wouldn't have let him take my bag but it was very heavy. I grabbed my backpack, keys, phone and then we left.

Wyatt's mom had the trunk of the car opened, waiting for us. As soo as he saw us, she smiled and went to me to hug me.

"Hey darling. I'm very happy you're staying with us" she said and I smiled.

"I'm very happy to be staying with you. Thank you so much" I replied.

"No problem, sweetie" keep in mind that while this conversation was taking place, Wyatt had already put my bag in the trunk and closed it.

"Hey mom" he said and they hugged.

"Well, let's go to the house. I've already made food" Wyatt's mom said and we all got in the car.

I was excited.

"Where will I be sleeping?" I whispered asked Wyatt. Wyatt's mom was busy singing to some music, so she wouldn't listen or be bothered.

"In my room, my bed is huge, remember?" Wyatt answered and I nodded.

"Are you bothered my me sleeping until late hours?" I asked him.

"Just don't fuck up my sleep schedule as much as yours, please" he answered and i giggled, which made him chuckle.

A/n:
sorry that this chapter is so
fucking short :(
Anyway
Love you guys!
Vote to save a unicorn 🦄