Part 82

Y/n L/n

I got home at around 10 PM, when I got there, though, my mom was waiting for me. Sitting in a chair near the door.

She looked angry.

"Hi, mom" I said with a smile, wondering why she was angry, since... Well, I haven't done anything wrong.

"Have you checked the time?" She asked while getting up.

"Yeah. It's like 10 PM" I answered.

"Check again, sweety, it's 12 AM" she replied. I checked my phone and, Well...

I got home around 12 AM*

"Sorry, Mom. I just lost track of time" I replied.

"You sure did" she laughed "But if you were going to be this late, then you should've let me know. Also, who were you with? Because I called Melissa and Jack and they said you weren't with them"

Okay... if I told her I was with Jake, she would've said he's a bad influence, and since they haven't officially met, I don't want her thinking back of him.

Think... oOf, i got it.

"I was with Finn" I answered... lied*

"You mean the guy who cheated on you twice and called you mean things?" She asked and I nodded.

"We're friends now"

"You can be friends with anyone you want, okay? Just... be careful around him. I don't think he's a good influence" she replied and I nodded.

"Sorry, Mom"

"It's okay. Just next time, let me know"

I nodded and went up to my room.

I took a shower, put on my pajamas and got into bed, I plugged my phone to its charger and proceeded to text Jake to talk to him about the conversation with my mom. He found the lying part funny and told me that if that were her mom, he would definitely would be grounded, and that the only reason he's still alive is because his parents are not home.

After chatting with him a bit more and telling the girl group about our date, I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

* the next day *

*school*

I went to my locker to put my books and noticed Jake wasn't anywhere, I texted him but he didn't reply. I assumed he had fallen asleep or busy with his parents.

Melissa came up to me, smiling.

"What are you so smiley about?" I asked, also smiling but confused.

"You know how my mom left two days ago for a work trip and I have the whole house by myself for a month?" She asked and I nodded "Well... Jack came over yesterday"

"Okay..." i said, not understanding.

"We had sex" she replied.