BOOK 1 - Chapter 17: Something

Irene's POV

I was woken up by the sunlight coming from the opened door of the balcony. I stood up from the bed and went to check who's outside at the balcony.

I saw Taehyung standing on the edge it, I ran to him and hugged him.

He turned around and smiled sadly at me, "What's wrong baby?" I asked worriedly.

"I-It's nothing.." he said and held me closer to him.

Taehyung's POV

Why do they have to do this to us? Why do I have to do this?

I don't want to do it, but I have to.

I was about to make breakfast for her when suddenly this happened.

~~~~~~flashback~~~~~~

I woke up beside Irene, she was still sleeping. How cute!

I stood up and went to the kitchen to make breakfast. I was about to turn the stove on when my phone rang.

I got shook when I saw who's calling me, it's my mom. I answered it directly.

3rd Person's POV

Without hesitation, Taehyung answered it quickly.

Taehyung: Yeoboseyo?
His Mom: We need to talk..
Taehyung: We can talk through this phone call mom!
His mom: But- Okay fine, you'll be marrying a girl from a company that'll help your dad's company-
Taehyung: Mom! What the fuck is this?! I have a girlfriend already!
His mom: I don't care! You go talk to your dad! Go home later, we will have a dinner with your soon-to-be wife slash your fiancé.
Taehyung: We're not- Hello? Mom?

Taehyung's POV
Aish!

How could I possibly tell Irene about this? I'll broke her heart if...

Oh My Goodness.

~~~~~~End Of Flashback~~~~~~

I'm afraid to lose her...she's my life, and of course she's my everything.

I can't imagine myself without her. I can't see my future without her. I can't live without her.

"Babe!" Irene snapped her fingers in front of my face, "Y-Yes?" I said.

"Why are you crying?" She asked, and she was right, my face is now soaked with me tears.

She cupped my face and wiped my tears, I hugged her and buried my face on her neck.

"I love you my Bae Joohyun..." I pulled away from the hug and cupped her face. "I love you too my Kim Taehyung" she closed her eyes and she held my hands.

3rd Person's POV

She closed her eyes melting onto his touch. "Let's go eat breakfast baby?" He asked, "Okay" she opened her eyes and he removed his hands softly.

They went down to the kitchen and ate breakfast. As time pass by they fall more madly in love with each other.

It was almost dinner and Taehyung said he can't join her eat.

"But baby! Can't you eat dinner with me?" She pouted in front of her, "I can't baby girl, my family just needs me right now arasseo?" He smiled and pecked her on the lips.

"Okay fine, I'll miss you! I love you baby" she said as she kiss him on his cheek.

He then left and went home.

He got inside the house and into the living room. He was so shook on what he saw.

It was her sitting on the couch smirking as if she got what she wanted, well, she did.

"Hey there, baby" she said....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello~~ It's me. So how's this chapter? While righting this my own heart hurts like he- oops! Sarreh😅 Well, I hope you enjoy this! Annyeong~ Saranghaeyo my dear readers.

I'll try to update again.