BOOK 1 - Chapter 14: Talk

Taehyung's POV

"Not for long" we both looked behind and saw Jisoo...

"Jisoo WHAT THE HELL?!" I yelled in anger, "What?! You're my boyfriend Taehyung" she said smirking. "No! It's just a favor!" I suddenly blurted out the words...

"W-What favor?" Irene asked, "Baby, I can explain..." I said, afraid that she'll leave me...

"I asked you first, WHAT FAVOR DID SHE ASK YOU?!" she screamed. "I-I was just afraid that you'll reject me. She said if I won't do her a favor, s-she'll kill you..." I explained, she suddenly walked to Jisoo.

Irene pulled her hair, "You bitch! YOU CAN KILL YOUR OWN COUSIN?!" Irene said, pulling her hair even harder. Jisoo whined from the pain.

She let go of Jisoo's hair and Jisoo fell to the ground.

"You! Let's go and we'll talk at my home" she pointed at me. "O-Okay" I said as I walked towards her.

I was about to hold her hands, but she yanked it away. I looked at her in confusion.

"What?" She asked coldly. "Nothing..." I looked down at my hands walking with her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd Person's POV

They're sitting in the living room at the couch, waiting for each other to speak at least.

"So w-what are w-we gonna talk about?" Taehyung asked breaking the silence between them. "Why did you not tell me?" She asked back, "I-It's just uhm...uh....I-I was uh~" Irene spoke cutting him off, "Speak properly Kim Taehyung!"

"I WAS JUST SCARED THAT YOU'LL LEAVE ME OR AVOID ME! T-That's all..." He looked down again, but Irene held his chin up for him to look at her in the eyes.

"I will never leave you, because you heart is holding my life. I will never avoid you, because if I will, my body won't work. I love you baby!" She held him closer, but was interrupted when someone fake coughed.

"So care to explain what's happening here Bae Joohyun?" Seunghee smirked at her little sister. "And care to share where you have been to?" Irene asked back at her now blushing sister. "Y-Yah!" Taehyung laughed along with Irene.

And Seunghee just smiled and ran upstairs to her room.

"He's now happy with someone, with someone who I love too...." - ~~~