BOOK 2 - Chapter 7: Help

Ok, so this chapter will be on Taehyung's side. I hope you
enjoy this :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taehyung's POV

So I woke up this morning really early and jogged around the village just near our house. And no, no honeymoons happened last night. I just slept like nothing had happened to me.

I stopped jogging and sat on the bench, I drank some water and I felt someone sat beside me. I just didn't mind it and looked down.

"Shit" oh a girl, her breathing started to go really fast. Oh my god! Does she have asthma?

"Miss are you okay?" I looked at her, and she looked at me too. My eyes widened the moment our eyes met.

"J-Joohyun" I looked down, "A-Are you o-okay?" I asked as I looked for an inhaler inside my bag.

"Do you think I'm okay Taehyungie?" She muttered, but I heard all of that. "T-Taehyungie?" I looked at her confused, "I-I said BASTARD! Yeah bastard!" She looked away.

Pfft.

"Bastard huh? Okay bye!" I stood up, but she held my arms, "No!" She whined like a little kid. HOW CUTE!

"I mean, can you just uh..help me?" She asked looking down at her hands.

"Fine!" I said and gave her the inhaler.

*ten minutes later*

"So...are you guys finish with flirting?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~