Chapter 5

It was the actual day where the heroines and heroes planned to get Guinevere and Granger to go out. Granger took note of what his friends had said and promised to himself that he would make this work.

--------------------

It was the end of their last battle since the moonton officials needed to leave early for a meeting so the heroes and heroines were cleaning up and that's where Granger noticed Guinevere talking to Irithel and Esmeralda, which by the way both of them also knew the plan because of Vexana, and glanced over to where Zilong and the others are as they gestured to him that he can do it. With a deep breathe in and out, Granger finally functioned his legs and feet to start walking towards the direction of Guinevere, Irithel and Esmeralda.

"Hey girls, mind if I talk to Miss Guinevere for a bit?" Granger asked formally while Irirthel and Esmeralda nodded their head almost immediatelya and left leaving Guinevere with him.

"Is everything all right Granger? What's the fuss all about?" Guinevere immediately said while Granger remembered what Lancelot said; that she would appreciate if there are no twists in words, just an honest sentence.

"I was wondering if you would like to stroll downtown with me tonight." Granger said in the most normal way he could, which was easy for him as he was used to just talking.

"Oh, whatever for? And why me of all the heroes and heroines around. Why don't you ask Alucard or Tigreal or maybe even my brother for crying out loud." Guinevere said, asking him directly and pointing out svereal names he could have asked.

Meanwhile, the heroes and some of the heroines were eavesdropping just in case they need to step in if ever Granger missed it; and by the second Lorde were they surprised when Guinevere talked to Granger about going out. All except Lancelot, who has an 'I told you my sister is going to be a difficult one' towards Vexana and the others.

"I've asked, but they all declined." Granger smoothly said but secretly glanced over where Lancelot and the others were hiding as Alucard was giving an idiotic like, in his point of view, expression on his face while Zilong was making an 'X' with his arms and hands.

"Well I would normally decline you for the offer," Guinevere began immediately Granger's mood began to darken. The heroes saw this and was about to step in when Lancelot stopped them and told them all to be patient, which they did and listened to their conversation once again.

"But Irithel and Esmeralda came over to me a while back and told me that the girls hangout was cancelled and Lesley must have switched the dates by accident. So I would love to accompany you tonight." Guinevere said while offering a small smile to Granger while he thank her and told her to be ready by seven as he'll pick her up from the grils' common room. Guinevere agreed to the time and went off while giving a brief moment before calling his friends out and they were joyed because Guinevere accepted the invite.

"Nice move Granger!" Harith complemented while Granger gave a simple 'thanks' to him.

"I gave him extra lessons and taught him everything I know." Alucard playfully bragged earning a glare from Granger which got him an idea.

"What? Smooth talk to every girl you see until you find your soulmate?" He teasingly countered while Vexana, Rafaela, Alice and the other heroines and heroes- yes including Miya- laughed at him since Granger was referring to the many scandals and accusations he had over the years before.

"Oh shut up, you know without my smooth talking skills Guinevere would have pummeled you to the ground." Alucard said in defense while Granger just gave him a nod, knowing that Alucard would kick his ass tomorrow in training.