Chapter 132. Golden winged insect

You XiaoMo's expression is one that says that regardless of whether you believe it or not, he himself believes it.

Of course Ling Xiao doesn't believe his words. But he lets him go because even after being threatened to tell the truth, he actually risks death to make up a story to deceive him. What courage!

Seeing that this is the first time the school boy You XiaoMo is lying to him, he decides not to press him this time.

"Little brother, find an opportunity to buy a testing stone and test the color of your soul once again. A testing stone would not cost you much gold coins. But if you want, I can also help you buy one."

Ling Xiao beams as he pats his shoulder.

Although his face is gentle and smiling, You XiaoMo can hear that this matter is not up for discussion. He can only toughen his scalp, saying, " ....... it's better if I buy it myself ba."

Seeing his stricken expression, Ling Xiao was just about to raise the corner of his lips when his expression suddenly darkens. He casts a sharp look towards the window, his expression slowly getting serious.

You XiaoMo feels the change in his mood. He raises his head and sees him looking forward with an unreadable expression. There is clearly nothing there but he is staring fixedly at the nearby window.

Just when he wants to ask what is going on, Ling Xiao suddenly raises his hand. A disturbance appears in his palm, as if something is sucked into his hand.

You XiaoMo stares at his hand. Clearly there is nothing there but the next second, a shocking scene unfolds. A completely snowy white insect that seems to be able to become invisible appears in Ling Xiao's palm. It's about the size of his fist. Its eight legs are struggling endlessly in Ling Xiao's palm.

"This is?"

You XiaoMo looks at the insect in shock.

"This is a level six magic beast, the Seven star hidden fragrance insect. They don't have combat ability but they have a huge special characteristic. That is to track. And it is also not easily discovered. Usually there is one male and one female. The female one can emit a type of hidden fragrance that can only be detected by the male one."

Ling Xiao speaks with narrowed eyes.

"This ....... can't be to track you and me ba?"

You XiaoMo swallows again and again.