Chapter 87. Kong Wen's aim

When they return to Earth peak, You XiaoMo immediately comes back to life, seizing Ling Xiao's collar and asking non-stop if what just happened isn't just him dreaming, bothering Ling Xiao until he doesn't know whether to laugh or cry. In the end, he raps him a few times on the head making him come back to his senses.

You XiaoMo covers his head as he exclaims happily, "You're rapping my head so I'm obviously not dreaming."

Ling Xiao grinds his teeth. Obviously this blockhead is asking for a beating. If he had known earlier, he would have rapped him a few more times.

When he calms down from all the excitement, You XiaoMo finally realizes that he is being carried in Ling Xiao's arms. What is most vexing is that Ling Xiao is using the princess hold. So Ling Xiao carried him from Yun Shui peak back to Earth peak?

Ling Xiao understands the look on his face. He bares his teeth as he smiles, "Congratulations. You've guessed correctly. Just now, a lot of people witnessed me carrying you back. So let me congratulate you again. You've become famous yet again."

"No~~~~~~~"

You XiaoMo's miserable shriek reverberates across the whole Earth peak in a split second.

Ling Xiao really wasn't lying. When he carried him back, a lot of people saw them, and not just disciples from Earth peak. There were already a lot of people waiting to see who he would give the three stalks of magic herbs to. After finding out that he is bringing You XiaoMo to Yun Shui peak today, they can already guess the outcome yet there are still a lot of people who refuse to believe it right up to the last moment.

And so, one spreads to ten, ten spreads to a hundred, a hundred spreads to a thousand. As a result, it's not just the mage division that knows. It even sweeps across the warrior division being spread by winds of nosiness. So when You XiaoMo is hiding in his room, there are already a lot of people talking about this matter.

So by now, You XiaoMo is finally firmly tied to this boat of Ling Xiao, never to be separated.

Not long after Ling Xiao left, You XiaoMo is once again summoned by Kong Wen.

This time it's not just Master and disciple having a chat. Rather, it is held at Earth peak's Assembly Hall. Besides the five big brothers and big sister NanGong Ying, Uncle Zhao, there are also two Uncles that You XiaoMo doesn't recognize.

You XiaoMo walks in trembling in fear. This lineup makes him feel as if he is facing the severity of the combined judgement of three courts. *ying ying ying* He is only a small potato, nothing more.

"Disciple greets Master."