Chapter 138.Miraculous sheep

Everyone is dumbstruck by his words.

Without needing them to say anything, You XiaoMo feels the impulse to give himself a tight slap across the mouth.

It's just that he feels that the atmosphere just now was too fitting. Furthermore, he can roughly guess Ling Xiao's intention. That's why he blurted out those words.

The first to recover is Ling Xiao. He can't stop himself from bursting into laughter. Although he is already used to You XiaoMo blurting out peculiar words on and off, it still amuses him every time.

'Break yourselves free from slavery and sing songs of freedom', this phrase is very unique indeed. It pretty much carries the same meaning as what he wants to say.

"I will give you all some time to think it over. Let me know your answer when you're done."

Ling Xiao pulls You XiaoMo back to his side, straightening his sleeves as he speaks. He doesn't give them any further explanation but he knows that the five of them understand what he means. If they don't understand, he would have no need for these people.

"I am willing to be loyal to great lord forever."

After being momentarily stunned, the manager reveals an elated expression, making his decision without the least bit hesitation. Only a fool would not accept the meat pie that fell from heaven.

"We are also willing to pledge our lives to great lord."

The three black-clothed men and the other black-clothed man crawling up from the ground chime in. Just like the manager, the three of them are elated. This piece of meat pie is not of ordinary size.

Then, the five of them start to swear an oath but is stopped by Ling Xiao.

He feels that playthings like oaths are not strong enough. He has more faith in himself. So what he means is that if the five people truly want to follow him, they would let him do something to their souls. As long as they stay true to him forever, nothing would happen to them.

The five people look at each other but they soon agree not long after because if they don't, they are only left with death.