Chapter 135. The owner of the Paradise realm

"What are you guys doing?"

Ling Xiao looks at them with interest.

This is inside the West pavilion. Normally the ones that come to the West pavilion are disciplies from the Warrior division so Ling Xiao appearing here is not unexpected. After asking the question, You XiaoMo guesses that he is most probably here to look up some information.

You XiaoMo glances at the other guy, then shakes his head saying, "Nothing. Elder brother Ling, which book are you looking for? Do you want me to help you find it?"

Ling Xiao looks at the both of them without saying anything. Although he just arrived, he clearly sees what is going on. So even though You XiaoMo says it's nothing, he of course doesn't believe it. His rather sharp gaze falls on that man. Just the pressure alone makes him feel as if a huge mountain is pressing on his shoulders. The man's face stiffens.

Isn't that Elder brother Lin? When did he appear behind them? He actually didn't feel anything. But that is not the most important point. How long has Elder brother been standing there? Did he hear everything he said to You XiaoMo?

The surnamed Wang man feels very uncertain. Although he and Lin Xiao are not under the same Master, Ling Xiao's status and influence is very great in TianXin sect, especially for them, the younger generation. The impression he leaves on them is very deep.

"Isn't this Younger brother Wang? How come you have so much free time today to come to the library to bully newcomers?"

Ling Xiao doesn't mince his words, laughing *he he* while looking at Wang YuFei who is continuously wiping his sweat. Originally, he didn't have much impression of this Younger brother Wang. But because of what happened in the library a few days ago, with the punishing of Li Jun and You XiaoMo, he thoroughly investigated Li Jun after the event, including the people around him.

Li Jun is the disciple of the short-tempered Elder Xiao. Just like You XiaoMo, he is ranked Seventh. Wang YuFei is Li Jun's big brother, ranked third. The both of them are close. It is said that they were best friends even before they entered TianXin sect. That's why when Li Jun was punished, Wang YuFei always thought that it must be You Xiaomo's fault.

This time, meeting him by chance in the library, Wang YuFei couldn't resist giving You XiaoMo a piece of his mind. Who could have guessed that the latter would be unaffected, even leaving him unable to retort. The most unfortunate thing is he was overheard by Lin Xiao.

Wang YuFei turns around seeming rather pale. It takes him a while before he explains falteringly, "Elder brother Lin, I ... I wasn't bullying younger brother. You've misunderstood. I was only joking with him ....... "

The words are extremely modest but it's only like giving medicine to a dead horse. He can't admit in front of Lin Xiao that he was bullying You XiaoMo. If he tells his Master, although his Master may be partial to him, Elder brother Lin's status is not low. So in the end, he would have to dig a hole for himself to jump in.