Chapter Six

(y/n)'s POV

Whispering voices sounded from behind the steel door. I stood up quickly.
This is not what usually happened, and I'm not starving yet, so the day hasn't ended. I guess it's about midnight now? What's going on?

I heard a thud coming from outside the cell and the door creaked. Moriarty walked inside, smooth and slowly, and stood in front of me. He tilted his head to the side, a small cracking sound coming from his neck. His brown eyes looked bored as he scanned me from head to toe. His gaze ended at my chest and he licked his lips. A slight change formed on his face, he clearly liked what he was seeing.

I opened my mouth. "Something's wrong, you wouldn't be here if things were going your way. And it's the middle of the night so you probably found out that Scotland yard noticed I'm missing. If you want information, I don't have it. Even if I did I wouldn't tell you." I held my head high as the man started pacing from left to right.
"I thought you didn't even know what day it was? Ohhh, but you probably did that to make me think you were just an ordinary woman. Smart. But I know better, I know things about you that you wouldn't dare tell your best friends. I know exactly what brutal assignments you had to complete as a secret agent. I know everything and to be honest, I'm surprised you don't have the decency to end your own life after ending all of theirs." He coolly stated while walking and staring into my (e/c) eyes.

How can he possibly know all this? Those missions were confidential, only a few people knew about the horrors I had to endure while working as an undercover agent.
A dark smile formed on his lips when he saw my eyes widening. He was enjoying this, he wanted me to feel awful, so he could break me mentally and probably physically as well. He strode over to where I stood nailed to the ground.

In a reflex I started backing up until I could feel my back touching the cold grey wall of the cell. Moriarty's demeanor changed as his eyes suddenly flared up with rage. His right hand went for my throat as his left arm slid over my stomach, tightly pinning my arms in place. He slammed my head into the wall. "YOU WILL TALK! I can break you, I can BURN you, I can make you feel things you didn't even know existed!" He shouted. I spat in his face and yelled back. "Fuck you!" His grip tightened around my throat and I started to gasp for air. "I'll KILL you if you don't talk." "THEN KILL ME!" I was so mad and even lifted my throat towards him so my airway was completely blocked. Two could play this game, I wasn't going to give up and had to show him I wasn't afraid of him. Moriarty stared at me with an enraged expression, shifting from my right eye, to my left, to my lips.

Suddenly something happened that I'd never suspected. While keeping his hand on my throat he crashed his lips into mine. He yanked is own head back again, with a feral look in his eyes. I stared at him in confusion, and he slammed my head into the wall again. I cried out in pain but was stifled by his lips pushed onto mine again. This time his left hand moved towards my (h/c) hair. His fingers ran through them, lightly pulling them to position my head so he could kiss me better. His lips were so soft. He pulled my hair, making me gasp, and quickly slid his tongue into my mouth. My hands were free, but instead of pulling him away, I grabbed his suit jacket and pulled him closer. He let out a low moan and continued to kiss me. After a few seconds, which seemed like hours, I broke the contact by moving my head away from him. Realizing what just happened, Moriarty turned around immediately, smirked at the camera high in the corner and disappeared through the door, leaving me in here with my own thoughts. Oooohhh no, fuuuuuck, did I just kiss him back? What am I doing? This is a such a mess, I really need to get out of here. Not sure about my own feelings I sank down onto the mattress and buried my face in my hands.

The next day I heard the familiar thud of the cell door opening. Expecting a man to bring me my meal for the day, I was surprised to see that the man holding my food was a grinning Moriarty, leaning over the mattress I was sitting on. "Here's your food, or maybe you'd like to start your meal where we ended up yesterday." His white teeth were showing through his grin, making him look creepy and sexy at the same time. He bend down, put the plate on the floor and sat down in front of me. This was it, I had to strike now. I pushed my body forwards as I raised my arms and punched him in the temples with both my fists. I moved as fast as I could and ran out of the cell, pushed the big door shut and leaped up the stairs. Moriarty was screaming for his men to stop me, but before they knew what was happening I ran through the hallway, into a kitchen, and snatched a phone laying on the counter. While dialing the police I shut the wooden door and waited for the phone to connect.

"I'm (y/n) (l/n), get Lestrade, I'm in the cellar in a suburb 10 minutes away from the train station in a red brick house with white sills number 56. Moriarty has.." I rambled through the phone before stopping mid sentence as I heard the wooden door break.

Tossing the phone away I positioned myself next to the door, waiting for the guards to storm in. The first man ran through the door and I kicked him in the back of his knee, he buckled over and I took his gun while grabbing his arm to push him in front of me. I shot bullets at the two other men entering the kitchen, saw them fall to the floor, and pointed the gun at the struggling guard whom I was using as a human shield.

A slow clapping emerged from the hallway. More men stormed in and I backed up while taking the guard in front of me as a hostage. The clapping grew louder as the familiar man in the westwood suit walked in and carefully stepped around the two bodies on the floor.

"Gooood! I was getting worried I broke you already ... So glad you decided to play some more." He smiled but his eyes were dead while staring at me and glanced towards the man I was holding in front of me. "I'll kill this guy if you don't let me go!" I shouted. Moriarty's eyes darkened even more. "Go on, do it. It won't make a difference. In fact, let me do the honor." He drew a gun and shot the guard in his head, missing me by a few centimeters. I dropped the body and pointed the gun at Moriarty's head.

"Lower your guns!" Moriarty screamed at his men. They complied and lowered the guns. I was still aiming mine at his head, somewhat shaking, and wondered if he really wanted me to kill him.

Moriarty stepped closer, lowering his own gun. I could see blood sticking to his hair where I hit him earlier. "If you pull that trigger, you'll be in a lot more trouble. And I reaaally want you to." He swayed his head as he talked, making me grip the gun tight. I moved my index finger and fired the gun at his head.