each unthreaded paths and divergent charts always leading me back to you. (i)

You're fire, but sweet

Hot coals beneath my feet

Warm blood, body

And I lost it when you found me

You're whispers and sunlight

Cold hands feeling for mine

Warm love, softly

Never letting

Never letting love go

Love go

Flor - Warm Blood

"Hey good morning lovebirds!"

"The usual?" An over cheered mid-twenties lady with cropped haircut greeted them while she arranges arrays types of pastries and breads at the food bar with her child sleeping soundly in the baby carrier strapped across her petite figure.

Singto flashes his toothy grins and pass her his card. "Yes, thank you. Can you please make it 2 shots instead of the usual 4 shots for Krist macchiato, though?"

"He just submitted his paper last night. So i really need him to sleep, today" he added almost apologetically.

Krist meanwhile made a beeline for his go-to cronuts and tuna sandwich, and called out to Singto when he saw the older man favourite, "P'. They're having cheese toast. Do you want one?" Singto waves his hand at Krist who immediately added two slices instead unto their plate and went to their favourite table by the huge window panel with that white potted sweet basil plants.

"It's the semester break, right?" Jern asked Singto as she returns him his charge card. "So what brings the both of you to this side of town, then?"

"Oh that-"Singto slides his dark brown leathered wallet into the back pocket of his skinny jeans before smoothened the creases on his black bomber jacket. "We actually are going to Chiangmai. But our flight is only at 7.30 pm."

Singto then beamed at her, his face lights up so bright as if he can't contained the excitement bubbling from the inside of his chest. "We're finally getting that time out. Just us – a weekend gateway though"

"but Krist still need to wait for approval from his supervisor for the project paper and send it to the thesis committee, by today." while cooing at Bella, Jern's 5 months old who had woken up from her nap and is blinking curiously at Singto.

Jern rubs Bella back soothingly and hopes that she will somehow fallen back to sleep. "Wellington? You're still going, right?" She turns to Singto, wearing an expression of mixture of intrigue and seriousness.

"Oh, about that?" He started, leans his back against the counter as he fingers the strays threading of his jacket, eyes flitting across the quiet cafe and unto Krist who predictably has fallen asleep. His dark brown haired head nestled between his crossed arms on the table top.