Unbreakable ( a good boy)

The birds invite a new day, and the sun is glisening right up in the sky, a place where only clouds and birds have the privilege to fly.
The water on the other side has a new story to narrate, as it has travelled from far away lands to this land, where it's now flowing in front of the two brothers, Krishu and Amol.

"What's in it?" Krishu asks Amol.

As Amol takes out the packet he buried last evening, out from the mud.

"Don't bother, you won't understand" Amol says.

"I am a big boy now, I will understand Dada" krishu says with a curious look.

"No" Amol says as he shakes his head while dusting the mud from the packet and then he puts it inside his pocket.

"Please tell me, what's in it Dada, I shall understand, Please" krishu requests.

Amol irritated with krishu's nagging raises his eyesbrows in fury and slaps his back "I said no, do you want a nice beating from me?, tell me if you want" Amol says in an authoritative tone.

Krishu cringes his eyes in an attempt to bring out some tears and when he fails to do that, he folds his mouth low and pretends to cry.

Amol laughs and lightly slaps his head "Is that how you cry?" he says.

"You're bad, I don't like you" krishu says and fixes his crying face, but still keeps his disappointed look, fixed.

Krishu then turns behind and runs away.

"Sadly, you'll have to like me, because you'll have to stay with me for the rest of your life" Amol shouts in a joking tone, as he sees krishu running into the woods, to go home.

Later that evening Amol is sitting on the river bank and talking to Chaya, his one and only childhood love.

"I don't want to stay in the village, all my life" Amol tells Chaya.

"What's wrong in here, we both can stay here and get married when we grow up" says fourteen year old Chaya who lives five houses away from Amol's house.

"I want to see the world outside this village" Amol says.

"So how will you go out, do you know a way out of this village, how will you go to a diffent place if you don't know the way? Chaya asks Amol.

"Hari Dai says you don't have to know the 'how' part, you don't have to know the way, you just need to believe that there's a way, you should have the burning desire to find that way and the way will appear or the way will be made just for you. It will come out from the unseen to the seen".
Amol recalls Hari Dai's words and confidently tells Chaya in the same manner.

Hari Dai was the only successful merchant in the village, and Amol always looked up to him and carefully listened to what he said.

Chaya unable to comprehend what Amol just said, blinks at him for a while.

"I couldn't understand what you said, but it's always good to hear you speak in that way" Chaya says after a few seconds.

"You have always appreciated me Chaya, you're really nice and I like you a lot, even if you're a little half-baked " Amol jokes.

Chaya pulls Amol's ear with one hand and punches his cheek with her other hand "what did you say"? she asks him, still pulling his ear and giving him a chance to rectify his comment.

Amol screams in agony and joins both his hands and apologises "you know I am joking Chaya, you're very intelligent, the most intelligent girl in this village" he says

Chaya smiles and nods but she still hasn't released Amol's ear, which by now has turned pink.

"Spare my ear Chaya, I know I have two ears, but that doesn't mean you pull the other one out" Amol says in a playful tone.

Chaya laughs and she releases it.
"Don't mess with me" she says

"Never" Amol says rubbing his ear.

"I should have kept in mind the fact, how you have beaten up some boys at school" Amol says, pretending to be scared.

Chaya laughs and feels a little shy "That's when we were young" she says, remembering how she had really beaten up some boys at school,when she was young.

"You just couldn't stand boys bullying girls, I still remember" Amol says

"I still can't, and if I see any boy doing that, I shall beat them up for good" Chaya says, as she plays with her fingers.

"I am feeling scared of you, should I run" Amol jokes

"No, you sit" Chaya hurriedly holds his hand and laughs.

"You were never a bully and you always supported me, you were a good boy, so you can sit" Chaya says it, in a genuine tone with a smile.

"Thank you" Amol says and kisses Chaya's cheeks making her blush.

"Stop, what are you doing,?" Chaya says modestly, yet completely enjoying the gesture of affection shown to her by Amol.

"Don't act like you don't like kisses from me" Amol says and bends forward to give her another kiss.

Chaya dodges him and says "No".

Chaya, all pink and red after blushing, runs away from Amol, just to have him chasing her on the river bank.

Authors Note

You only become that special someone to a person when that person feels special around you. Never forget to appreciate the people you love.
Stay tuned till the story completely unfolds in front of you.