Unbreakable ( grey and old)

The wind had brought some messages and the water attentively listened to it.

"Why are they crying dada ?"

Krishu asks Amol, after seeing a few people in their village, mourning over their relative's death.

"I think they lost someone in their family"Amol says

"Who died?" Krishu asks

"I don't know Krishu, must be someone from their family" Amol says

"They are not dead, so why are they crying?" Krishu innocently asks.

"If they were dead, they wouldn't be crying Krishu, someone else would be crying for them" Amol says

Krishu's face clearly showed confusion and he was ready to ask some more questions to Amol.

"So you have to cry, if someone dies?"  Krishu asks

Amol closes his eyes and thinks of a proper way to explain Krishu. He always felt he had to tell, teach and inform his younger ones. He always answered their questions except for some, which were not appropriate to be answered.

"Krishu, it's not necessary to cry at someone's death, but if you love that person, you will obviously feel like crying when they die" Amol says

"Because they won't talk, they won't smile, they won't love you anymore, I know" krishu says

Amol lightly laughs and holds krishu's shoulders.

"Well Krishu, if that's how you understand then we can say that, we are sure to feel bad, if the people we love, stop talking to us or stop loving us, right ?" Amol says

Krishu nods.

As Amol and Krishu walk back home, Krishu seems to be looking down at his shoes and thinking about something.

I am feeling sad, Krishu says all of a sudden.

Amol a little surprised, looks at him and asks him "Why? "

"What if the people I love stop talking to me?" Krishu says

Amol smiles at Krishu and playfully tells him "They won't do that Krishu, don't worry about it"

What if Ahma (mother) stops loving me? Krishu says.

"She will love you till you grow grey and old, like a phule bajeh,
(grandfather) Amol says.

Krishu smiles and nods at Amol.

" you ?" Krishu asks Amol

Amol laughs and looks at him.

"I will never stop talking to you Krishu, I will never stop answering your stupid questions and I shall never stop beating you aswell" Amol  says and winks at Krishu.

Krishu laughs along with Amol and intensely nods.

"Bhanu and I will love you, even if nobody loves you, Okay" Amol playfully says.

"Till I grow old?" Krishu asks Amol with a spark in his eyes.

"Till you grow old" Amol says and smiles at him.

Authors Note:

Children are curious about most of the things and they do tend to ask a lot of questions, which should never be discouraged. Elder sibling like Amol, who are patient and caring towards the younger siblings are always appreciated.
Stay tuned with the siblings unbreakable love.