first day fears

~Maskys POV~

I woke up early and quietly left the room I went to my room and got some clothes and went to take a shower. Not long after, I get out of the shower and get dressed I put my mask on and walk back to Toby's room. I walk in and see him sitting up on the bed he lets out a sigh when he sees me.

~Toby's POV~

When I see Masky I sigh in relief he look at me confused and closes the door pulling off his mask " are you ok" he asked worry clear in his voice. He sits next to me "yea I'm fine... I just thought i had another dream when I woke up and you where gone" I reply "I'm sorry Toby I... Wait did you say another dream, have you dreamed of me before?" He questioned "maybe" I say smirking "Awww really boo" he says wrapping his arms around my neck"yea" I say kissing his cheek " have you?"twitch* "Well Toby i would be lying if I said I haven't thought about us dating but who could blame me" he says smiling "well I should go to my room before anyone wakes, up see you later Toby" he says walking out with a wink. I smile and get dressed not long after slender man calls everyone down to breakfast so I go down stairs

~Maskys POV~

I look up to see Toby coming down the stairs he sends me a quick smile as he sits next to me at the table. He puts his leg against mine and I'm thankful for mask because my face was bright red. I wait till I don't feel my face burning and move my mask up to eat. After breakfast I pull my mask back on and walk out the door. As I'm walking through the woods I can hear someone following me I smirk knowing it was Toby and kept walking acting like I didn't notice a thing. I finally get to the spot I was walking to and I hear him drop down from a low tree behind me he wraps his arms around me "hey" he says holding me tighter "hi" I respond he walks out from behind me "what is the this place" he ask walking around the old gazebo its once white paint cracked and pealing "just some place I found the others don't usually come in this direction so it's a good place to read, cool right?" "Yea" he agrees sitting on a bench in the gazebo I sit down next to him and put my head on his shoulder. He wraps his arm around me it's quite except for a few birds "hey Toby" I say "yes" "I'm glad you asked me out" "I'm surprised you said yes" he responds " I thought you hated me" I look at him surprised "why I had no reason to hate you" " I just figured I was to annoying, I didn't even expect you to actually come to my room last night much less stay in my room" I put my arm around him "I'm sorry you though that Toby but no I have never and will never hate you" "promise?" He ask looking me in my eyes " yes I promise" I say he kisses me and we just sit there in each others arms for a while we eventually go back to the mansion.

~AN~ wow you still reading that's genuinely surprising this is pretty trash welp see you at the end of the next chapter hope you like it.